Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!
lol azzletooth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

NeatHeteroDude posted:

who is permabanned poster Unoriginal Name????

you, statistically

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Smythe posted:

other than that well folks its cringe. but girls like it so u cant say this irl. those are the rules. if they like their crystals and star signs i say hell let them. fill your night stand with crystals, see if i care. oh theres no room for your night water? well, take it up with gaia or whatever. not my problem

i knew a girl who would take her rings off every night and leave them on the porch in a glass of water and drink the water in the morning. then she'd be like "i don't understand why i keep getting sick??" :iiam:

Sherbert Hoover
Dec 12, 2019

Working hard, thank you!

Smythe posted:

thats your mom lol and thats why u haev brain dmg =D

:trumppop: