Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

vyelkin posted:

it gave us this incredible QCS post

alwyas lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

[BIGOTRY] CSPAM GENOCIDE DENIAL >>MEGATHREAD<< [OFFICIAL]

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Azathoth posted:

dang it Smythe!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q-U2THOF00

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Free Cumshitter

The stock market is melting down again and both cumshitter and oxsnard are nowhere to be found.

oxsnard owes me $500

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

TheSlutPit posted:

Yeah this is pretty bullshit when larry got hit for posting on an alt without breaking any rules

its schrodingers rule. if u dont get detected u dont trip the rule. its that easy.

how could the mods punish someone for evasion if they do not know they are evading...... ...... dun dun dun

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the forums does not automatically check for reregs. an admin has to fish for it manually. so its not like some ppl are posting w/ a big flag on their account "evil rereg!!" and mods are letting them slip due to favoritism. they literally do not know.

if someone is doing posting crimes or smells like a permad poster (extremely common) that u want gone kuz they're bad/annoying u ask to check.

i wager most posters are aware of several evaders living among us, mods too, but if they've reformed? well, let sleeping dogs lie.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Filthy Hans posted:

I can't remember specific instances but I vaguely recall some perma evaders had cleaned up their act but then got ratted out by posting enemies and the perma was enforced on the new account

probably happens on occasion. issue here is many perma'd ppl are notorious to some degree so if u let them live after being publicly outed you get a huge crew of their enemies (and/or sensible people who think they're bad for the forums) marching around for the forums chanting "HYPOCRISY!!" and such.

and hell, theyre right

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Vim Fuego posted:

I bought an nba jam dunk smiley, so please use it when appropriate

:boomshaka:

cool

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

TheSlutPit posted:

This is the excuse of a bureaucrat but whatever you do you.

hmm, thats interesting and also true. will consider this

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
the witchcraft thread was insanely cringe and it was very very funny that making fun of its premise or proponents meant you were a sexist bernie bro lmfao

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
love when little idpol noobies come in and get pwned by the immortal science

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
cool thing about tarot cards is sometimes a girl will sit near u and talk to u for a while about the cards etc

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
other than that well folks its cringe. but girls like it so u cant say this irl. those are the rules. if they like their crystals and star signs i say hell let them. fill your night stand with crystals, see if i care. oh theres no room for your night water? well, take it up with gaia or whatever. not my problem

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Sherbert Hoover posted:

i knew a girl who would take her rings off every night and leave them on the porch in a glass of water and drink the water in the morning. then she'd be like "i don't understand why i keep getting sick??" :iiam:

thats your mom lol and thats why u haev brain dmg =D

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

TheSlutPit posted:

This is like one card trick away from being a “magician guy” at the bar sorry

the girl has the cards so she is the magician .... if u think about it

Filthy Hans posted:

any more tips on how to get women to briefly talk to you

bump into them while you're both carrying produce so it all gets mixed up and its so funny and the oranges are rolling down the aisles etc