Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

QUEER FRASIER posted:

cspam has gotten much, much better since the mod team refresh so ty to the new mods

Current (active) team is great, no notes currently

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Dixon Chisholm posted:

What did unoriginal name do that was so bad to keep getting permaed for? Doxxing? Threats?

I'm also curious

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
It's kind of funny that ewb will post paragraphs of pure righteousness with the gentlest of nudges

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
Plague rats walking into the boxing gym and swinging at the receptionist, at the guy sitting in a chair tying his shoes, at the guys walking out of the bathroom,

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

ShallNoiseUpon posted:

I am being personally targeted for speaking out against permabanned user Alex Eiffel

lmao

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
This version please:

It was better without the text but whatever

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I'm flattered but I didn't make that one

Also this makes no sense:

Dreylad posted:

Admins don't like using anything that's created by someone else for background images.

Everything is created by someone else. What?

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Dreylad posted:

Thanks!

Sorry, you're right, that was unclear. Basically if it's artwork then they don't want to use stuff without permission.

vyelkin posted:

i.e., stuff created by people outside the forums
ah right gotcha

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
okay then how about this

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
There's plenty of real reasons people can have to not trust doctors, they're skilled and educated but they can also be racist poo poo boneheads, let's not treat them like infallible priests of the science god

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I think a lot of us are probably just feeling pretty raw today

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
The supreme court leak mainly

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Calibanibal posted:

I mean if I have to choose between witches and Online Atheists, just Etsy me up right now. There are worse things than smelling like a Bed, Bath and Beyond

:haibrow:

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
I'd put crystals in my nightstand drawer but then where would i pee at night

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

Filthy Hans posted:

any more tips on how to get women to briefly talk to you

Tell her about your favorite trains in as much detail as possible