Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
who keeps doing it?
it's me
it's me
tis I
this dude or dudette right here
it's-a me, mario
Goku
View Results

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
i know me personally i'm always like "heh.. heh i'll vote in a few days, when the heat has died down, so nobody knows which vote was mine" even though they are anaonyoous anyway, because i am an enormously weird an stupid person

but like, someone has to vote first right? like right away. like immediately. FIRST VOTE. who is doing it? reveal yourlsef.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

i don't vote in polls as they are an oppressive tool of the bourgeoisie, op

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

I fixed your poll because it was obviously missing an option.

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs
polls don't show up on the Android app and so I haven't seen anything about Goku pants in a while now

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
piss

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

Goku body-double

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Empty Sandwich posted:

polls don't show up on the Android app and so I haven't seen anything about Goku pants in a while now

... (menu) Copy thead URL. Open browser window. Paste thread URL. It ain't hard.

Also (mods:) Goku sucks and should not be an obligatory poll option. Wasn't this "funny" "feature" an invention of the now widely despised Lowtax?

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
no checkbox voted 1 and goku

Empty Sandwich
Apr 22, 2008

goatse mugs

BigBadSteve posted:

... (menu) Copy thead URL. Open browser window. Paste thread URL. It ain't hard.

no. I'm touting the superiority of the Android app.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

It's some old lady OP.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I have information that will lead to

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

BigBadSteve posted:

Also (mods:) Goku sucks and should not be an obligatory poll option. Wasn't this "funny" "feature" an invention of the now widely despised Lowtax?

Really leaning into that new gangtag, I see.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Democracy is a lie

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug
I think OP is trying to bluff us. OP is the first one to vote in polls.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

the votes are not anonymous, you can see every username and vote response in the page source, and then some javascript creates the graph from that data

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
do u guys think its roger

i think it might be roger

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Poll me OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop
only goku is fast enough