Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pentecoastal Elites
Feb 27, 2007

it's so loving obvious that the CIA* killed Kennedy, the only reason it's still under any sort of "debate" (to not even mention the idiots who think it's ~conspiracy theory~) is because people are unwilling to let go of the remaining faith they have in America's institutions being anything other than pure, unalloyed evil.

* You can switch out the CIA with organized crime because they are literally the same thing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

30.5 Days
Nov 19, 2006

BrutalistMcDonalds posted:

incidentally ran into those jokers and bought one of their newspapers. i respect the commitment to the bit where they haven't changed the format since the 1930s

I just want both tendencies to have a fun time

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

30.5 Days posted:

I just want both tendencies to have a fun time
their publishing house is actually pretty good and i bought a few books from them. didn't join their cult though

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
Ruby vs. Czolgosz let's go to wikipedia, the record of the people:

Jack ruby's wiki posted:

Acting as the bouncer of his own club, Ruby beat his customers on at least 25 occasions. The fights would often end with Ruby throwing his victims down the club's stairs.

Government officials also heard stories of Ruby's eccentric and unstable behavior. He sometimes took his shirt or other clothes off in social gatherings, and then either hit his chest like a gorilla or rolled around the floor

Leon czolgosz' wiki posted:

The priests pleaded for 45-minutes for him to repent, but he refused and they left. [...] When asked by his brother if he wanted the priests to come back, Czolgosz said, "No, gently caress them; don't send them here again I don't want them," and "Don't you have any praying over me when I'm dead, I don't want it. I don't want none of their drat religion."
Czolgosz's last words were: "I killed the President because he was the enemy of the good people – the good working people. I am not sorry for my crime."

conclusion: both were pretty badass but leon is the comrade & jack is management

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider
if the cia was behind then why is he dead? explain that one

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Maybe dont make an obviois Nazi like Allen Dulles mad unless you're willing to bury them Jack

Johnny Cache Hit
Oct 17, 2011

christmas boots posted:

if the cia was behind then why is he dead? explain that one

because the cia’s failures are psyops designed to make us think they are bumbling fools, duh!!!

lurker2006
Jul 30, 2019
If you're Kennedy, and you know it's coming, why be so complacent when you have the biggest media platform in the world? Is his responsibility for the nation so great that he'd dutifully eat a bullet rather than risk a degree of instability? The CIA IS GOING TO KILL ME. BUSH DID 9/11. You think one person in power would say gently caress it at some point, even Trump had perfect discipline.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
the cia aren't especially good at assassination, but they try to murder so many people that they sometimes succeed anyway.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
They get a lot of practice at attempted murder of leaders

bawfuls
Oct 28, 2009

my jfk theory is very boring and dumb, which i think makes it probable:

oswald was definitely a patsy manipulated by the cia in an attempt to scare jfk into submission

the plan was never for jfk to die, as evidenced by all the breakdowns of how difficult/impossible it would have been for oswald to get those shots off accurately from the book depository etc

but when poo poo went down, a secret service agent jumping onto the front of the president's car fumbled his automatic weapon and shot the poo poo outta jfk from the front (hence the infamous "back and to the left")

the coverup served two purposes: to conceal the cia's dumbass plan and to protect the dipshit secret service officer who killed the one person he's supposed to risk his life to save

bawfuls has issued a correction as of 20:13 on Jun 9, 2022

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i know the world is stupid but i think him being a fall-guy is simpler than some magoo-esque comedy of errors

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Riot Bimbo posted:

i know the world is stupid but i think him being a fall-guy is simpler than some magoo-esque comedy of errors

Burn After Reading is a documentary about the CIA in general, so I think whatever course of events was most like that is the truth.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

I've never actually heard of any physical evidence that implicates the secret service tbh. If we're going just for comedy options my pick is that Oswald was supposed to kill Jackie so JFK could get remarried

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

StashAugustine posted:

I've never actually heard of any physical evidence that implicates the secret service tbh. If we're going just for comedy options my pick is that Oswald was supposed to kill Jackie so JFK could get remarried

"The only way people won't suspect I ordered this hit is if you're sitting DIRECTLY BESIDE HER AS SHE IS SHOT"

"....okay"

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

Oswald was aiming for Connally

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

StashAugustine posted:

If you're going to go with this you have to tell us who the new First Lady was gonna be

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017

Exploration is ill-advised.

War and Pieces posted:

If you're going to go with this you have to tell us who the new First Lady was gonna be

Marylin Monroe

BIG-DICK-BUTT-FUCK
Jan 26, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

bawfuls posted:

the plan was never for jfk to die, as evidenced by all the breakdowns of how difficult/impossible it would have been for oswald to get those shots off accurately from the book depository etc

they had a video (itt?) where a bunch of marksmen recreated the shot and all of them nailed it no problem. the biggest evidence of other involvement imo is where he took the shot ... why didn't oswald shoot him on Houston street and wait til Elm?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.

BIG-DICK-BUTT-gently caress posted:

they had a video (itt?) where a bunch of marksmen recreated the shot and all of them nailed it no problem. the biggest evidence of other involvement imo is where he took the shot ... why didn't oswald shoot him on Houston street and wait til Elm?

if you ever played jfk reloaded, this was super obvious because you had to wait forever watching him drive right up to you

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
If you believe the 2nd shooter conspiracy the building on the right is where one of the actual shooters was. The other was on the grassy knoll.

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Marylin Monroe

I was going to say this but she died in 62; at least thats what they want you to think

War and Pieces
Apr 24, 2022

DID NOT VOTE FOR FETTERMAN

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Marylin Monroe

kind of predictable innit?

I ship JFK with Twiggy

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

jfk / grimes

Speleothing
May 6, 2008

Spare batteries are pretty key.
Twink JFK riding on LBJ's enormous hog

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

ELTON JOHN posted:

jack pubey

Jack Boobie

animist
Aug 28, 2018

Speleothing posted:

Twink JFK riding on LBJ's enormous hog

hate this

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
It’s funny Gilbert was mentioned in this thread. I was listening to his podcast with Gabe Kaplan yesterday, and Gabe Kaplan worked Jack Ruby’s club, or at least tried to. He said he tried out and killed, but Jack Ruby was mad at him and threatening, because Kaplan said “tits “on stage. And that was unacceptable. In a strip club. I have no idea what that means but I love the story.

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.
Jack Rupee is Link's nom de guerre.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Remulak posted:

It’s funny Gilbert was mentioned in this thread. I was listening to his podcast with Gabe Kaplan yesterday, and Gabe Kaplan worked Jack Ruby’s club, or at least tried to. He said he tried out and killed, but Jack Ruby was mad at him and threatening, because Kaplan said “tits “on stage. And that was unacceptable. In a strip club. I have no idea what that means but I love the story.

feels like one of those mob morality things where you're not supposed to say the quiet part loud.

this isn't a strip club, it's a gentlemen's entertainment venue!