Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
have you ever wondered if there's something fishy that it was back and to the left? it's like left-handed compliments. but it's the key shot. totally inconsistent with the shot from the depository. again, back and to the left. you ever hear of a crook called "rightie?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

The Alchemist posted:

The only mistake Oswald did was missing the shot at Edwin Walker's head
That wasn't a mistake

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

Cannibal Llama posted:

Internet communists denying that Oswald was a hardcore communist and pinning the assassination on the CIA are just further proof that anarchists are and always have been way cooler than them IMO
explain to me what kind of communist poses for a picture holding copies of both the daily worker and the militant

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
incidentally ran into those jokers and bought one of their newspapers. i respect the commitment to the bit where they haven't changed the format since the 1930s

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

30.5 Days posted:

I just want both tendencies to have a fun time
their publishing house is actually pretty good and i bought a few books from them. didn't join their cult though