Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
because fat and dumb

Delta-P
Jan 1, 2020

gently caress you that's why

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

Why even

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy
You have no idea how insulting or maddening it is to be told that your actual thoughts are too stupid to be real or valid "people"-thoughts, or that you yourself are too stupid/hosed-up to be called a human being, do you? Or to be told that all of this is your fault, for reasons you cannot understand or fix?

You have no loving idea what that feels like, do you? Let alone what it feels like to be told that several times across multiple subforums? Not even the faintest loving clue?

No, you don't know what the gently caress that feels like, or you wouldn't loving post this poo poo at me. In short, step the gently caress off.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
i'm Bidet-American

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Furthermore, can ppl just not??

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Do your own research, OP

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

I wish he would Mackle less.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

all they do at school is salute the flag, shoot each other and pray to the military and they drink melted butter in cinemas

Katamari Democracy
Jan 19, 2010

Guess what! :love:
Guess what this is? :love:
A Post, Just for you! :love:
Wedge Regret

Devils Affricate posted:

Do your own research, OP

I have done my own research, and I --

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

gbs but from 2004 posted:

all they do at school is salute the flag, shoot each other and pray to the military and they drink melted butter in cinemas

See so we should eliminate schools and instead make kids go to the cinema.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

phasmid posted:

See so we should eliminate schools and instead make kids go to the cinema.

they also shoot each other in the cinema

HUGE SPACEKABLOOIE
Mar 31, 2010

let me check

mudskipp
Jan 1, 2018

stop making sense
Junny dept

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9LSEVtBRvk

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

are hawaiians included in here? they are not technically part of any american content, but often when people say "americans" they confusingly mean to include hawaiians, so i wanted to get your thoughts because it will guide the direction of my future posts

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Fat and stupid without exception

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

I got a big beard and a thick dick. Why not?

Nice Guy Patron
Jun 29, 2015

It's a butter flavored topping.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Because they americant not to

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Nice Guy Patron posted:

It's a butter flavored topping.

I can also do that

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Vitruvian Manic posted:

You have no idea how insulting or maddening it is to be told that your actual thoughts are too stupid to be real or valid "people"-thoughts, or that you yourself are too stupid/hosed-up to be called a human being, do you? Or to be told that all of this is your fault, for reasons you cannot understand or fix?

You have no loving idea what that feels like, do you? Let alone what it feels like to be told that several times across multiple subforums? Not even the faintest loving clue?

No, you don't know what the gently caress that feels like, or you wouldn't loving post this poo poo at me. In short, step the gently caress off.

I hope people keep doing that to you.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Colonel Cancer posted:

Because they americant not to

Are you an American or an Americant

Skeleton Ape
Dec 21, 2008

Vitruvian Manic posted:

My dog just farted herself awake, looked at her butt, looked at me, and left the room

olives black
Nov 24, 2017

LENIN.
STILL.
WON'T.
FUCK.
ME.

because fat and dumb

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

can't argue with that

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Just come up with a list of bad reasons to do things OP, it’s probably one of those things or all of them.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME
American Exceptionalism

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

American Exceptionalism

hell yeah!

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.
Manifest Destiny

Sentinel
Jan 1, 2009

High Tech
Low Life

Monster truck rallys

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Vitruvian Manic posted:

:dafuq:

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Vitruvian Manic posted:

You have no idea how insulting or maddening it is to be told that your actual thoughts are too stupid to be real or valid "people"-thoughts

That sounds more like a "you" problem, yeah.

Tnuctip
Sep 25, 2017

Delta-P posted:

gently caress you that's why

Also, knock knock

Go gently caress your self

3 A.M. Radio
Nov 5, 2003

Workin' too hard can give me
A heart attACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK-ACK!
You oughtta' know by now...
Small peepees. 😞

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Anyone who hates America

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I agree OP. I’ll never understand Central America and their strange backward ways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

oldpainless posted:

I agree OP. I’ll never understand Central America and their strange backward ways

I can never get the Panama Canal to work in the newest Civ game, too. If it's an Earth-based map you don't even need it to make a canal through the right spot, and if it's randomized there's never a really good spot.