Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shame on an IGA
Apr 8, 2005

because, Big Bird.

just... because

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I am American and I know everything about America. Furthermore I love America and Family and God. America. And Also I Like To Capitalize Each Word In A Sentence. A,eroca

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Blurry Gray Thing posted:

That sounds more like a "you" problem, yeah.

I'M JUST TRYING TO LIVE MY LIFE! LET ME TRY TO BE HAPPY, JUST ONCE!

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Vitruvian Manic posted:

You have no idea how insulting or maddening it is to be told that your actual thoughts are too stupid to be real or valid "people"-thoughts, or that you yourself are too stupid/hosed-up to be called a human being, do you? Or to be told that all of this is your fault, for reasons you cannot understand or fix?

You have no loving idea what that feels like, do you? Let alone what it feels like to be told that several times across multiple subforums? Not even the faintest loving clue?

Your thoughts are always too stupid to be valid, Shbobd.

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

Hamburgers and hot dogs too, I want to have a barbecue.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Delta-P posted:

gently caress you that's why

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Bad Purchase posted:

are hawaiians included in here? they are not technically part of any american content, but often when people say "americans" they confusingly mean to include hawaiians, so i wanted to get your thoughts because it will guide the direction of my future posts

"American women wearing grass skirts and dancing the hula give me at least a quarter chub. Well, except the really fat ones."

No, it doesn't really work.

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

in america we believe in freedom fries

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
Putin is going to take this site offline in a few mins. Godspeed and good posting, gentlegoons.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Vitruvian Manic posted:

You have no idea how insulting or maddening it is to be told that your actual thoughts are too stupid to be real or valid "people"-thoughts, or that you yourself are too stupid/hosed-up to be called a human being, do you? Or to be told that all of this is your fault, for reasons you cannot understand or fix?

You have no loving idea what that feels like, do you? Let alone what it feels like to be told that several times across multiple subforums? Not even the faintest loving clue?

No, you don't know what the gently caress that feels like, or you wouldn't loving post this poo poo at me. In short, step the gently caress off.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

i remember this post.

justified probe though, since we banned discussion of v-tubers.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

americans are good actually

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
*hangs a cross stitch pattern that says “God Bless This Mess” on the thread*

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
We do it so you'll notice us, senpai.

Lascivious Sloth
Apr 26, 2008

by sebmojo
make america gay again

Canine Blues Arooo
Jan 7, 2008

when you think about it...i'm the first girl you ever spent the night with

Grimey Drawer
We are a pretty stupid bunch on average op

Collapsing Farts
Jun 29, 2018

💀
Why do some Americans still refer to themselves as European? Like "Eyyyy I'm italian" or "I'm actually irish" etc

you're not any of those things, you're just americans

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Lascivious Sloth posted:

make america gay again

That might help burn some fat.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

DICK SMALL

ANGER HARD

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

gently caress I thought I was filling out a list of symptoms for my upcoming doctor's appointment but I posted instead.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Finally decided to jump that shark, did you OP?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Dang It Bhabhi! posted:

DICK SMALL

ANGER HARD

Try reversing that.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UyW8IJdl8w8

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

By popular demand posted:

Try reversing that.

(sighs) yep... that's the journey.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Try reversing that.

Dick Anger

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

We’re dumb as poo poo and we’re taking you down with us!!!

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Strumpie posted:

i remember this post.

justified probe though, since we banned discussion of v-tubers.

lol that was the context? I was reading through bans and I was like "this is too beautiful not to share"

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

Collapsing Farts posted:

Why do some Americans still refer to themselves as European? Like "Eyyyy I'm italian" or "I'm actually irish" etc

I used to live around a bunch of Portuguese & idk how many times I heard someone say "im not white, im portugese" when they're blond haired and blue eyed only speak english and the only Portuguese things they ever do is go to the festa at the beach once a year & eat linguicia

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Most Europeans aren't white tho, you have to be Anglo to be one. Even the Germans are entirely too dusky.

Vitruvian Manic
Dec 5, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

Collapsing Farts posted:

I'll be dead in the cold cold ground before I recognize anyone whose name ends in a vowel as an American. The hyphen is the best they can hope for.

Cheesus
Oct 17, 2002

Let us retract the foreskin of ignorance and apply the wirebrush of enlightenment.
Yam Slacker

Lascivious Sloth posted:

i'm Bidet-American
Let's go Branson!

Ez8
Aug 5, 2004
JOESEPH ROGAN :smug:

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Vitruvian Manic posted:

I'M JUST TRYING TO LIVE MY LIFE! LET ME TRY TO BE HAPPY, JUST ONCE!

Being happy is immoral when we consider global human suffering and impending climate collapse. The virtuous thing is to be miserable and make others miserable.

FooF
Mar 26, 2010
Ask not "Must there be an America?"

There is.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Vitruvian Manic posted:

No, you don't know what the gently caress that feels like, or you wouldn't loving post this poo poo at me. In short, step the gently caress off.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

:bisonyes:

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Collapsing Farts posted:

sorry, 23andme disagrees with you. it doesn't show any american dna in me at all despite my family tree in the US going back to at least the 1800s, and in fact i'm now paranoid that the bene gesserits have been manipulating my ancestry to mold me into the purest and most boring pale white man possible. to what end, i haven't a clue, but it can't be good.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

oh, by the way, it also says this. so i'm pretty sure i can still use the n word and you can't prove i'm not 0.1% black.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Bad Purchase posted:

oh, by the way, it also says this. so i'm pretty sure i can still use the n word and you can't prove i'm not 0.1% black.

I love rightwingers who go full gammon over not being able to use the n-word because you can tell their real line of reasoning is "Calling black people that doesn't offend me personally, therefore it's perfectly fine for me to do it, nevermind what the black person thinks because they're not human".

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--

Also because it shows they never matured past a kindergarten social interaction level.

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

100% DOG LOVER
ALL DOGS LOVED, ALL THE TIME

Yaldabaoth posted:

I love rightwingers who go full gammon over not being able to use the n-word because you can tell their real line of reasoning is "Calling black people that doesn't offend me personally, therefore it's perfectly fine for me to do it, nevermind what the black person thinks because they're not human".

uh, gammon??? racist much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Also because it shows they never matured past kindergarten about anything.