Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
cinco de mayo options
This poll is closed.
taco bowl [WE LOVE HISPANICS!] 115 36.39%
huge gross burrito 78 24.68%
normal food for a human 41 12.97%
buddykins [straight tequila directly from plastic bottle] 82 25.95%
Total: 252 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

VideoKid posted:

who the gently caress is Sussman and why are the chuds melting down over him?

10 hours left in may (est) so plenty of meltdown left

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9-6MgMNuTY

titty_baby_
Nov 11, 2015

That movie was way too real for me

bedpan
Apr 23, 2008

Hatebag posted:

In hindsight it's seems possible al gore was threatened with assassination by hw bush, who was involved with the kennedy assassination. Or one of his subsidiaries

possibly, far more likely that the biggest loser energy ever to lose was at play. I never did hear a good explanation why al gore did himself in other than as a true lib, he saw george W as more fit to be president.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

SirPablo posted:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/sweatyhairy2/status/1531685362397061127

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

goddamn desantis was right about mexican incursions into florida

CaptainBeefart
Mar 28, 2016

Anyone else think this Durham verdict is Suss?

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

bedpan posted:

possibly, far more likely that the biggest loser energy ever to lose was at play. I never did hear a good explanation why al gore did himself in other than as a true lib, he saw george W as more fit to be president.

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

This would have absolutely killed in 2006

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

lol that is like the worst place you want to put a person

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
https://twitter.com/KT_So_It_Goes/status/1531692065817518082
trust the plan

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/NotABigJerk/status/1531697595638325252

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Bethamphetamine posted:

Let the invisible hand of the free market elegantly balance the toddler casket/baby formula question

Lol. Why hasn’t the market place solved the child massacre problem in America.

edit: what do you mean it’s not a problem

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

BTS meets with Biden at 2:30 pm EST

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 376 days!

Bethamphetamine posted:

I hope biden wears one of those long hanging cross earrings all those kpop boys wear

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/copcrisis/status/1531698633946632195

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

bedpan posted:

I guess you get to be vice president by being ok enough to muddle through but also not having much charisma and submitting to any authority you thought might benefit your career. I guess it's mostly career legislators and periodically maniacs like hw bush and cheney
So the loser hypothesis makes sense, but the one with threats of violence from hw bush, former cia agent/director turned president, also makes sense. Probably won't ever know for certain. Oh well!

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud
Apr 7, 2003

Democratic leadership is hip deep in loser stink and has been since Reagan, which is exactly why Joe Biden will capitulate and resign along with Kamala when the newly-Republican House refuses to raise the debt ceiling unless they do.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Bethamphetamine posted:

boys that stink?

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

Pittsburgh Fentanyl Cloud posted:

Democratic leadership is hip deep in loser stink and has been since Reagan, which is exactly why Joe Biden will capitulate and resign along with Kamala when the newly-Republican House refuses to raise the debt ceiling unless they do.

cmon there's no way joe & kamala would do that

they'd also apologize

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

radical meme
Apr 17, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

VideoKid posted:

the libs haven’t figured this out yet and they are convinced that one day they will have the perfect argument to make these people see reason

Yeah and Bernie still believes there is common ground to be found with them.

They’re just one reasoned argument away from voting Democrat.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
well this Bill Gates wants everybody to eat fake meat thing is apparently a super-popular thing

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008

Schmoe Cwead posted:

furry days
dont let them
yiff u by
furry days

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 376 days!

I mean yeah there's *motions generally to the dem party* happening rn so its a matter of time but I really don't think the democratic party could survive that happening, like if they are no longer a viable party they won't get corporate donations

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.
I'm glad my computing skills do not include making horrifying images

Just-In-Timeberlake
Aug 18, 2003

radical meme posted:

They’re just one reasoned argument away from voting Democrat.

lmao, ship Aaron Sorkin off to the gulag for his part

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

tenderjerk posted:

like if they are no longer a viable party they won't get corporate donations

it's a tightrope walk

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I'd say since jfk. After that lbj said no thanks to being president and the dems nominated this guy, who looks like a sex criminal:

Then they went on to do absolutely nothing for the next 50 years

Spaced God
Feb 8, 2014

All torment, trouble, wonder and amazement
Inhabits here: some heavenly power guide us
Out of this fearful country!

My office just permanently disabled remote desktopping in order to get people to come into the office and forgot to think about the scientists who are in the field or on boats in the ocean who need to access their machines so this gonna be a very funny week

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

https://twitter.com/ryankekeris/status/1531656323460435969?s=21&t=3SNLfj5sX2m236z-oUrN6Q

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

https://twitter.com/6ArmsPowell/status/1531699317030928385

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

is that like a zombie virus or something

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

It's the bind, torture, sell army

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Just-In-Timeberlake posted: