Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I was in the bathroom and I heard something thud and when I came out James kept saying my cat came and knocked it over but then I looked and my cat was asleep in the other room.

SHould I say something to James???

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

You went into the bathroom without your phone? You sure about that? I don't know who to trust in this story.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Jolo posted:

You went into the bathroom without your phone? You sure about that? I don't know who to trust in this story.

I was making a whiz. I was seriously gone for a second.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

I was making a whiz. I was seriously gone for a second.

Grab James, kiss him on the mouth, then tell him "I know it was you, James. You broke my screen. You broke my screen."

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Jolo posted:

Grab James, kiss him on the mouth, then tell him "I know it was you, James. You broke my screen. You broke my screen."

Okay, give me a minute. He's watching King of Queens and he always gets so moody when I interrupt his show.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Okay, give me a minute. He's watching King of Queens and he always gets so moody when I interrupt his show.

Omg, didn't realize that James was short for Kevin James. Tell him that while I didn't see him in "Here comes the Boom" in the preview for it he looked like a convincing former MMA fighter.

I'm not convinced it wasn't the cat. I read this book recently about a cat that visits two children on a rainy day who causes all sorts of mischief and makes a large mess but is amazingly able to clean up the mess and exit in the time it takes for the children's mother to walk into the front door. That book taught me that cats are mysterious and fast.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

If you are in Chicago and a window was open I have one other theory about what may have happened.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Jolo posted:

If you are in Chicago and a window was open I have one other theory about what may have happened.

Why would me living in Chicago (Or as I call it Chi-town) be relevant to my tech question?

CaptainCaveman
Apr 16, 2005

Always searching for North.
I thought James was the cat's name?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

CaptainCaveman posted:

I thought James was the cat's name?

I could see how this could be confusing. James is James then there is James the Cat which is my cat named James.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Why would me living in Chicago (Or as I call it Chi-town) be relevant to my tech question?

Chicago is known as the windy city. It is pretty windy there and maybe the wind blew in hard enough that it made James (human) or James (cat) decide to break your phone.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Jolo posted:

Chicago is known as the windy city. It is pretty windy there and maybe the wind blew in hard enough that it made James (human) or James (cat) decide to break your phone.

They both hate the wind.....

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

They both hate the wind.....

Now we're getting somewhere. We've narrowed it down to two.

CaptainCaveman
Apr 16, 2005

Always searching for North.
I suspect James is covering for James.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

CaptainCaveman posted:

I suspect James is covering for James.

They've always been so envious of each other. This is way bigger than I thought.

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Have been thinking on this a lot. You're not gonna wanna hear this but I have to say it. It was James.

I didn't want to believe it either.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Jolo posted:

Have been thinking on this a lot. You're not gonna wanna hear this but I have to say it. It was James.

I didn't want to believe it either.

I know what must do.

cruft
Oct 25, 2007

I know what must do.

You left this thread on a hell of a cliffhanger, OP. What did you do? How did it play out? Was it James, James, or some heinous third option?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

cruft posted:

You left this thread on a hell of a cliffhanger, OP. What did you do? How did it play out? Was it James, James, or some heinous third option?

It was James. I locked him in the pantry for being bad.

He, uh, called the cops and now I have to go to counseling.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
lol two year old thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo
Jun 4, 2007

Upon reflection I don't think it was James. We all owe him an apology.