Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
It's the loving hair. I'm bald, but my hair still grows on my head a lot. I have to shave it constantly. Have to shave my face constantly. Got weird stringy hairs all over my shoulders, back, genitals. Hairs in my loving nose and ears. Constantly shaving and trimming.

It just never stops loving growing. Eyebrows, unibrow, rear end in a top hat hairs. Every time I wipe my rear end the paper has poo poo AND hair on it.

I want to be a reptile.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
Feathers might be worse though, isn't that what molting is? Birds lose their feathers or something.

But even snakes shed their skin, is this something all reptiles do?

Maybe a fish or amphibian has the best life.

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011
The more I reflect on it I think a plant is the best life.

And the more I realize how weird plants are... I feel like even though we are related as life forms, I feel like they are separate in a way... like, they're on their own team.