Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mmmm
Jul 26, 2010

hey
you're one of them fancy lads, ain't ya?
what I don't understand is how he gained mastery over wizards. did they all lose a bet or something

Bug Squash
Mar 18, 2009

I opened up Reddit and it was post after post of Men's Rights Activists acting like they've been vindicated. Other than that it doesn't affect my life in any way and I don't care.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

mmmm posted:

what I don't understand is how he gained mastery over wizards. did they all lose a bet or something

He's really good at running 'Install Wizards'.

All of his elderly relatives ask him to handle that business when they need something installed.

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

Schweinhund
Oct 23, 2004

:derp:   :kayak:                                     
I watched it for like an hour but that's because I thought it was a Pirates of the Caribbean sequel? I was really confused.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

Schweinhund posted:

I watched it for like an hour but that's because I thought it was a Pirates of the Caribbean sequel? I was really confused.

How would you rank it compared to the other films in the franchise?

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Is this the real one? Or is this a reenactment?

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Bug Squash posted:

I opened up Reddit and it was post after post of Men's Rights Activists acting like they've been vindicated. Other than that it doesn't affect my life in any way and I don't care.

Aren't there tons of texts of him threatening to kill her in brutal ways and stuff?

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

I LITERALLY SLEEP IN A RACING CAR. DO YOU?
p.s. ask me about my subscription mattress
Ultra Carp

quote:

went to far as to defecate on his side of the bed.

quote:

Amber Heard admitted the poop in her shared bed with Johnny Depp

'nough said

Vim Fuego fucked around with this message at 08:21 on May 2, 2022

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Would it be that much less bad if she pooped the bed but on her side? Is that cool? You gonna sleep in that bed? Cause the poop's far enough away.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 29 days!)

i also keep getting videos about this randomly inserted into youtube search results, of random sad fame hounds with thumbnails about how amber heard's witness got DESTROYED BY DEPP'S DEFENSE (SHE CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!)

i've probably bought myself another week of that just by opening this thread

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Poor Amber turd looks so sad during this whole trial. It's werid to have to watch her have a laugh with her lawyers, and then immediately go back to sad cry face when she stares back into the camera.

Look at this:

Does this not make you feel like a terrible person? You piece of poo poo thinking depp is in the right. She only hit him, not punch, only hit. Shes so afraid of him that she shat the bed.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp
Ain't never Heard of this lady before

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

an entire heard, preserved for all eternity in amber

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Bar Patron posted:

Poor Amber turd looks so sad during this whole trial. It's werid to have to watch her have a laugh with her lawyers, and then immediately go back to sad cry face when she stares back into the camera.

Look at this:

Does this not make you feel like a terrible person? You piece of poo poo thinking depp is in the right. She only hit him, not punch, only hit. Shes so afraid of him that she shat the bed.

Feels like you've got some weird issues, friend, good luck on your journey.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Finally a thread for this! I've been following this very closely. My timelines and dashboards are just full of Amber and Johnny and Johnny and Amber and let me tell you I want to die so bad. When I was 5 I thought when I was this age that I'd be a fireman and drive in a big red truck. Maybe it's not too late, you know? A volunteer fire fighter on the weekends. Yeah. Yeah that's what I'll do!

What’s stopping you? Kramer did it, can’t be too hard

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Blooster posted:

Aren't there tons of texts of him threatening to kill her in brutal ways and stuff?

He said some hosed up poo poo.

I think most of the stuff they've been going over in this trial has all been public knowledge already. To the celebrity following kind of people anyway. But for some reason this trials been a lot more public.

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Did ya hear she hosed Elon musk??? (gross)

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Mooey Cow posted:

Did ya hear she hosed Elon musk??? (gross)

call elon musk to the stand!!!

Pantsuit
Oct 28, 2013

Bar Patron posted:

He said some hosed up poo poo.

I think most of the stuff they've been going over in this trial has all been public knowledge already. To the celebrity following kind of people anyway. But for some reason this trials been a lot more public.

Abuse victims vent sometimes

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Pantsuit posted:

Abuse victims vent sometimes

This is my take on it as well. Still kinda messed up though. These texts seem to be the smoking gun for Ambers side atm. I haven't followed super closely, but the only other thing I've seen is those recordings Amber had taken which in my opinion are worse for her than they are for Depp. Like when Depp is clearly leaving the building, and Amber is a way away screaming to get off me. Makes no sense, seems like super manipulative recordings.

We'll See what else they bring out in the next week though I suppose.

Bar Patron
Jun 12, 2015

Hammerite
Mar 9, 2007

And you don't remember what I said here, either, but it was pompous and stupid.
Jade Ear Joe

mmmm posted:

I think its like being a chess master. you have to checkmate all the other wizards, at magic

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

I watched some court video on YT of Johnny Depp talking and does he have brain damage from all the drugs? He talks really slow and seems to zone out all the time

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
don't care but I'll watch the SVU based on it in a year

Kharnifex
Sep 11, 2001

The Banter is better in AusGBS

GABA ghoul posted:

I watched some court video on YT of Johnny Depp talking and does he have brain damage from all the drugs? He talks really slow and seems to zone out all the time

Nah he's just British

gnomers
Nov 14, 2004

Spinz posted:

Super boring

Mildly offensive what a big deal they are making about him being abused

It's the other way around like at least 90 percent of the time and no one hardly cares, it's not newsworthy

why are you a loving dipshit?

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Spinz posted:

Super boring

Mildly offensive what a big deal they are making about him being abused

It's the other way around like at least 90 percent of the time and no one hardly cares, it's not newsworthy

I think the percentage of false allegations is in the 3-4 range but people sure love to fuckin squawk about it when it happens.

SpaceAceJase
Nov 8, 2008

and you
have proved
to be...

a real shitty poster,
and a real james
I watched the videos with the hot psychologist on the stand. She was destroying Heard's attorney. Owned.

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Kharnifex posted:

Nah he's just British

he's from kentucky.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Goons just jealous a successful millionaire won't poo poo in their bed

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
it's really important that you guys know I don't care about this and that you acknowledge that and me. anyway, I'll be back in a couple of hours

Good Sphere
Jun 16, 2018

So many people I know are siding with Depp, but the thing I always think of is when a liquor bottle was allegedly thrown by Amber, it cut Depp’s hand, and then he wrote with his blood afterward, :confused: and this is something he admitted to in court. That doesn’t really sound sane to me.

20 Blunts
Jan 21, 2017
Amber Turd and Johnny Dipe

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I haven't Heard anything about it op, lol

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Good Sphere posted:

So many people I know are siding with Depp, but the thing I always think of is when a liquor bottle was allegedly thrown by Amber, it cut Depp’s hand, and then he wrote with his blood afterward, :confused: and this is something he admitted to in court. That doesn’t really sound sane to me.

Doctor Dogballs posted:

he's from kentucky.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Jay Leno: So there's a celebrity trial going on, heh heh, have you Amber Heard of this? Anybody Amber Heard of this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

roomtone posted:

i also keep getting videos about this randomly inserted into youtube search results, of random sad fame hounds with thumbnails about how amber heard's witness got DESTROYED BY DEPP'S DEFENSE (SHE CAN'T HANDLE IT!!!)

i've probably bought myself another week of that just by opening this thread