Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

amberheard when johnny depp walked in and saw her making GBS threads on the bed: "youre clearly not a golfer"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Captain Jack sparrow OWNS shameful lawyer with CLAPBACK LOGIC

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

fist fighting a hobo named patches

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

She shat

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

She’s hosed royal

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

I’ve seen enough. Ready the electric chair

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

1glitch0 posted:

She's gonna write an op-ed complaining about this verdict and get sued again lmfao

It might come with a gag order of some kind but I’m not a lawyer

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Dysgenesis posted:

Just seen some of Amber Heards testimony on the news for the first time.

She's a terrible actress.

She’s real bad. She shouldn’t have tried to cry on the stand, just came off foolish

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Yaldabaoth posted:

Note: Amber Heard is not MLK Jr in this scenario, shes a random black criminal the republicans point to in order to discredit MLK Jr's efforts.

Also this post rules

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

The kicker was when she slipped up and namedropped Kate moss, who was then asked to testify and said depp was a great guy. Real 200 iq move there

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

The jury found that the unnamed target of her op-Ed was depp. You can hem and haw about what did or didn’t happen all you like, but he was clearly the topic of that little write up and this is the basis of the defamation case.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Well her lawyers didn’t prove that she was telling the truth in court, so that brings the situation full circle to yesterday.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

None of us know what is or isn’t true. We aren’t mind readers and we weren’t there. But people can also just say whatever they want to without the burden of proof. She and her lawyers were unable to prove these assertions in court, which lead to a defamation ruling against her.

Idk what’s so hard about this.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Now quote the rest of the post

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Well the ruling disagrees. Idk what else there is to say about it

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Well there’s no reason to get personal about it

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

objection. defendant is mad on the internet

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

pouring wine into a pint glass at an angle, stopping right at the rim of the glass

time to drink some wine

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

ChubbyChecker posted:

they wish that amber had shat in their bed

whom among us etc

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

I always wonder what people get out of negative attention. Doesn’t seem healthy

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Durzel posted:

People are honestly wasting their time replying to this poo poo. Either they're a troll or an idiot, possibly both, and the net result is the same - wasted energy.

The metadata for the two photos (that were actually one) is identical, down to the exact second they were both alleged to have been taken. I'm annoyed at myself at even typing out that sentence because I feel like I've lost just by earnestly replying.

That was my conclusion was well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

Waterbed Wendy posted:

These people are white trash

correct