Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Taste my Ball of Hope, foul dragon!

*Insert Principal Skinner meme*

It’s clearly just a massive conspiracy against Amber Heard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Cease to Hope posted:

you (and no other poster) don't want to believe the evidence is fake. i understand that. people will believe literally anything as long as it lets them believe a liar.

latinotwink1997
Jan 2, 2008

Cease to Hope posted:

i do not think people in the direct employ of depp are reliable except to repeat his views. (i don't find the small amount of testimony from heard's employees reliable either.)

And somehow direct family members, who are even less likely to go against their family, are somehow more reliable?

And claiming DARVO is like the perfect catch all for your arguments. Everyone is wrong and we just hate women and long live the patriarchy. Even if Amber said “I lied about everything” you’d probably think she was coerced into it.