Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
don't care but I'll watch the SVU based on it in a year

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
it's really important that you guys know I don't care about this and that you acknowledge that and me. anyway, I'll be back in a couple of hours

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
anything funny happened yet?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
guys... I did the poop. I'm so sorry.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
can't have a fat people hate thread. can't have a women hate thread. what the gently caress am I supposed to post about, the weather?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I consider myself enlightened enough to say that if amber heard was more attractive I would believe her

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
women have it so easy. when they poop it makes loving international news. meanwhile I'm destined to spend my life pooping in desperate obscurity

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Mozi posted:

hey i "heard" there was some sort of drama about something

which late night show do you write for

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
has the poop taken the stand yet

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

vaginite posted:

What's the point of this case is it like a divorce trial or is one of them suing the other one?

I poo poo my pants more than the average person, but not so much I'd say I have a problem, is that the kind of stuff my wife's gonna go on the stand and talk about if we get divorced?

I saw the leaked pics of this guy's poo poo-filled pants and I gotta say, it looked staged. prepare for startling revelations in my all new 3 hour youtube screed, sponsored by manscaped

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
has the bee taken the stand yet

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

BabyRyoga posted:

It's an enigma to me how anyone who ACTUALLY pays attention to this poo poo and watches the trial could contend that they aren't both toxic and abusive in some way.

Heard fabricates stories/evidence and clearly has BPD or BPD adjacent symptoms. Johnny has substance abuse problems, and (not necessarily to his fault) is not equipped to be attentive to the needs of someone with BPD, which is bound to lead to all sorts of relationship problems on both of their behalves. They are BOTH physically abusive, possibly her more than him. The trial is almost certainly just a show piece to get some level of reputation back for Depp, who didn't really have much of a better option considering the way it all initially went down. Even with the Depp lawyers making a complete mockery of the Heard lawyers, it's a tough case to win from my understanding of how Defamation works, so it really is just to influence public opinion.

The problem with that is we live in a society where people read headlines, not stories. Even if the average person calculated well-informed opinions instead of brigading for either side based on the first few pieces of vague, un-authenticatable information they hear about, why should the average person even care? Seeing the Heard lawyers get dumpstered is probably more entertaining than any foreseeable future Pirates franchise film, TBH.

the broader implications are that women bad

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
An inside source told me that should Heard be found guilty, they'll be seeking the death penalty. An unprecedented turn, yet also... completely reasonable?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
Sources close to the conflict have confirmed that a Pro-Depp junta has taken power in the capitol. Paramilitary groups loyal to beloved actor are already combing the Central American jungle in search of the ousted Heard.

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

girls don't poop

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
anyone have the latest vegas odds?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

they did surgery on a poop

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I've gone several days without being entertained. proof that the american legal system has finally failed?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I never realized the virginia state seal has a naked tit. can we do something about that?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
I still don't understand what this trial is about

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
yasssssss depp slay

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

Confusedslight posted:

So, what was the lesson here?

uh, we're not here to learn. loving nerd

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
so from my understanding, as a loyal member of #TeamJohnny I'm entitled to a piece of the settlement?

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
amber gets $2mil

aka

THE DEUCE

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

my brothers, it's time to throw off the yoke of female oppression

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
women can now be fined millions of dollars for pooping. this is some handmaid's tale poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
amber turd lmao. I just got that