Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Finally a thread for this! I've been following this very closely. My timelines and dashboards are just full of Amber and Johnny and Johnny and Amber and let me tell you I want to die so bad. When I was 5 I thought when I was this age that I'd be a fireman and drive in a big red truck. Maybe it's not too late, you know? A volunteer fire fighter on the weekends. Yeah. Yeah that's what I'll do!

What’s stopping you? Kramer did it, can’t be too hard

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Blooster posted:

On Thursday, Heard’s attorney Ben Rottenborn read aloud from messages in which Depp referred to himself as a “loving savage” and a “lunatic,” and fantasized about killing Heard.

“Let’s drown her before we burn her!!!” Depp wrote to actor Paul Bettany in June 2013. “I will gently caress her burnt corpse afterwards to make sure she’s dead.”

The text messages first surfaced during Depp’s libel trial against the publisher of The Sun newspaper in the United Kingdom in 2020. In that case, the judge ruled that Heard’s abuse allegations were “substantially true,” and rejected Depp’s suit.

Rottenborn also read a message in which Depp referred to ex-wife Vanessa Paradis as “the French extortionist, ex-c—.”

In a text message describing the flight, Depp described himself as “an angry aggro injun in a loving blackout, screaming obscenities and insulting any gently caress who got near.”

Rottenborn also asked Depp if he had destroyed hotel rooms.

“I have assaulted a couch or two, yes sir,” Depp responded.

Rottenborn also showed Depp several text messages in which Deep indicated that he had cut his own finger. In one of them, Depp wrote to his doctor that he had “chopped off my left middle finger as a reminder that I should never cut my finger off again.”

The attorney also showed the jury pictures of messages that Depp had scrawled in paint and blood after the finger injury, including one that read “starring Billy Bob and easy Amber.” Heard had just filmed “London Fields” with Billy Bob Thornton. Rottenborn played an audio clip in which Depp said he became “jealous” and “weird” when Heard worked on movies.

Someone please make a vr game Couch Assault wherein you have to stab and claw your way through your hotel furniture in a desperate attempt to find all of your wrist flair.

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49

Grade A sound effects

I’m Johnnys Nokia 3390

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49
Amber heard is a cutie

Haptical Sales Slut
Mar 15, 2010

Age 18 to 49