Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Bar Patron posted:

Man, they're just throwing their trash into his car as he drives out. He got bombarded there.

all those boxes and bags have turds in them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

she should start using heroin instead so that she wouldn't poo poo the bed

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

DrVenkman posted:

I'm sorry but there's no two ways about this: if you think Heard did cocaine right there in the Court while being questioned in a massively publicised trial then you're stupid. You're incapable of independent thought.

yeah, she had snorted coke off my moobs before the court

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

That DICK! posted:

Australians out here thinkn they invented the snot rocket. Heck of a culture mates

let them have it, it's all they have

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

it was me

i shat on the bed

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Skeleton Ape posted:

*stands up*
No, I am Bed Shitter

stolen valor!

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Extra Large Marge posted:

Well someone poo poo on the bed

What did the boys down at the crime lab have to say?

:itwaspoo:

type 1

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Tenkaris posted:

Where's that frog gif when you need it??

https://i.imgur.com/QJrcztp.mp4

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

the most powerful move you can make is making GBS threads on someone's bed

and i'm the one who shat there

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Metis of the Hallways posted:

To make a genuine contribution to discussion in this thread,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec7o2uJeFDE

This video talks about the obsession with turning crime into content has affected the way people are consuming the Depp vs Heard trial in the form of memes and tiktoks that perpetuate myths about the nature of abuse and what a perfect victim should look like. The first two thirds of the video discuss problems with true crime in general and the last third addresses some of the most commonly brought up myths about the current case - yes, including the dog poo poo thing.

Personally I avoided coverage of the case as much as possible but social media kept shoving it in my face, and the way people have turned Heard's testimony about being abused and raped into jokes and memes utterly disgusts me. Dumbasses who think they can read body language say she's not crying enough, and then that her tears are all fake, and make fun of the faces she makes while she's trying to keep her emotions under control.

Last night I read the entire judgment from the UK libel case and it's clear to me that Depp was so drunk and high on many occasions that he barely remembers what he did to her, and his entire staff is made up of sycophants who will do anything to cover up his crimes in order to stay in his good graces and keep getting paid. I do not particularly like Heard nor am I a fan of her, but I don't need to be to believe her. The idea that, in 2013, Heard was already forging evidence (she wrote herself an email about one incident of abuse at that time) in order to concoct claims of abuse to put into action years later is, frankly, absurd, and you should be ashamed of yourself if you believe it.

i, personally, read all thosae worsd

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Kirk Vikernes posted:

i, personally, saw the anime av and dismissed the entire post

o7

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

poverty goat posted:

if the poo doesn't fit you must acquit

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Khorne posted:

Fun case facts!!! Most of these come from Heard's own team saying stuff.

It was Heard's sister who taught Depp how to snort cocaine with a tampon applicator

Depp has at least one entire closet full of weed.

Heard had an entire penthouse she used as a walk-in closet for shoes/clothing that Depp paid for. The pictures of a few knocked down racks & carefully placed on the bed picture frames marked as "destruction rampage" are of this penthouse.

Many people have never seen Depp not be drunk/high but kept dancing around it with evasive phrasing just in case there was one time he wasn't drunk/high and they couldn't tell

Heard had a bunch of friends who had master keys to Depp's primary residence and lived there with them and even had a friend or two living there depp didn't know about who would hide while Depp was around. One of the reasons both sides have been clear that Depp also had sort of similar arrangements with other people is because this could be used against either one, but by establishing Depp was just a nice guy like that they can avoid all of the messy complications.

I don't know what the hell Heard's team's plan was with everything they introduced today. Almost every one was a massive win for Depp. Just baffling. Heard's side had a great day yesterday and Depp took some big losses, but today. What the gently caress.

Do you really want to introduce Depp's ex from 1990 who seems to remember him fondly outside of some jealousy & who said he's the same person while high/drunk which tanks your entire premise of him transforming into a monster while high? In fact, at this point, everyone who is not Heard's best friend has said Depp is the same while high as when he is not high. While Heard's friend group narrative is he turns into a monster. (hilarious deposition btw, "I didn't mean romantic relationship can you change it to sexual")?

Do you really want to introduce social media's opinion of the case to the jury? Do you really want to introduce "justice for depp" dwarfing all other keywords or "amber turd".

Do you really want to introduce a hesitant psychiatrist who presented depp in a neutral, sympathetic, heartbreaking, and honest way who you then try to misrepresent the words of mid deposition?

Do you really want to introduce a lawyer who said Heard committed perjury over and over again? Who even said they reported it to the authorities?

Do you really want to introduce that Heard deliberately stalled and never signed the prenup? Like, I'm pretty sure everyone thinks Heard deserved the $7m she got in the divorce for dealing with Depp's poo poo. Independent of her being the aggressor in the relationship.

Do you really want to introduce that a bunch of Heard's friends/family were living at Depp's place rent free and they deliberately hid at least one of them from Depp?

What the hell are they doing. There's no payoff to any of this for Heard's team, and they're the ones who brought this stuff into the case.

It's seriously the weirdest case I've ever seen. And I watch tons of goofy rear end court & true crime stuff.

The judge shutdown Depp's team from even trying to talk about the poop during cross of Heard. They started talking about the dogs and their size, after establishing how small they were with someone else previously, and the judge was like nah gently caress that. Next.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

Nigmaetcetera posted:

If they catch you smuggling a dog into Australia, what happens to the dog? Is it the same as if you smuggle fresh fruit into America? I really hope it isn’t.

they force you to live there

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

the culprit has been found:

https://i.imgur.com/J3WCsSJ.mp4

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

flubber nuts posted:

modedit DUDE WHY

:nws: https://i.imgur.com/dkV3ojn.png :nws:

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

OhsH posted:

No, but they are genuine.

they wish that amber had shat in their bed