Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
So she probably wrote that response on Friday right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
I for one know that when someone is running up the stairs to hit me they can do it so stealthily that they can get a free critical strike on my back

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
I loved the part where she would testify with emotion and it would turn off with every objection and then back on when she resumed. Like a switch or something. It was crazy

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Cease to Hope posted:

from 2013 to 2016, yeah, he did

didn't you ~watch the trial~

Are you one of those people in the phone game ads that can't figure out how to select the number that is smaller than your number

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Big props to cease for pointing out that amber is similar to lowtax

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Either they had an impressive pillow fight but after all the times she claims he hit her that Australian night she should have been eating through a straw and unable to walk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Cease to Hope posted:

they're very similar because they were taken one after the other. what is confusing about this

You had me until here