Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

Apparently Virginia has a cap of $8 million on compensatory damages too, so I guess J Dawg gets $8.35m? (or maybe the $2m Heard gets comes off that).

Fire up the meme machine, we’ve got work to do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

She needed an extra month to donate the balance of her $6,650,000 pledge, 18 months wasn't enough to get it done.

If we should be blaming anyone it's Johnny for stopping that money train in its tracks.

Durzel
Nov 15, 2005

People are honestly wasting their time replying to this poo poo. Either they're a troll or an idiot, possibly both, and the net result is the same - wasted energy.

The metadata for the two photos (that were actually one) is identical, down to the exact second they were both alleged to have been taken. I'm annoyed at myself at even typing out that sentence because I feel like I've lost just by earnestly replying.