Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Hi I’m wearing a tent. Heeheehee sooorrryyyyy there’s only room for one. *descends gracefully into lower half of dress and takes a nap*.

“What is squatchin? Oh my no I’ve never heard of that. I don’t believe in Sasquatch” :wookie:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CPL593H
Oct 28, 2009

I know what you did last summer, and frankly I am displeased.
I still don't know if there's an actual party or if it's just a bunch of rich people walking up a staircase wearing the dumbest poo poo imaginable.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

CPL593H posted:

...wearing the dumbest poo poo imaginable.

Those outfits are the clothing equivalent of the Novae Rich food that looks like twigs, rocks, and dirt.

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

It’s the one night each year that uggo authors and politicians get to drunkenly hit on beautiful actresses and models; don’t shame

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

i've never b een invited so i can't really comment

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
I really like this thread title but then i get to the thread and i have no idea what's going on and there's nothing about these chicks bro and i'm feeling ripped off fr wtf

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

kntfkr posted:

I really like this thread title but then i get to the thread and i have no idea what's going on and there's nothing about these chicks bro and i'm feeling ripped off fr wtf

Theyre all huddled in their squatchin huts, not even knowin about Sasquatch, reckon. It’s become fashion. :wookie:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Guy named Brett Gala

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Maybe stay off the substances one day a week, OP? It wouldn't be a sign of weakness, hey everyone's brain needs a little recovery time now and then.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

BigBadSteve posted:

Maybe stay off the substances one day a week, OP? It wouldn't be a sign of weakness, hey everyone's brain needs a little recovery time now and then.

Get off the substances altogether and face the horrors of reality head on and become stronger.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
I'm more into Fuji and Honeycrisp

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Private Cumshoe posted:

I'm more into Fuji and Honeycrisp

Yeah galas are trash. Gimmie some Spartans or pink ladies all day. :munch:

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

BigBadSteve posted:

Man first you buttholes want me to take drugs, then you don’t want me to take drugs, like make up your mind idiot. :colbert: :horsedrugs:

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Guy named Brett Gala

Cancel student loan debt gala

Tiberius Christ
Mar 4, 2009

wow looks amazing! The FLESH HUNGERS

https://twitter.com/rob_sheridan/status/1521264331895107584?s=20&t=Psb1WGuxeX3RDD5zhetB1A

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I think the best part was all these E! announcers calling the most hideously ugly outfits "stunning" and "amazing" because those descriptors can be true without being positive, lol

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH

YeahTubaMike posted:

I think the best part was all these E! announcers calling the most hideously ugly outfits "stunning" and "amazing" because those descriptors can be true without being positive, lol

awesome

The Walrus
Jul 9, 2002

by Fluffdaddy
lmbo

https://twitter.com/Versace/status/1521341697850056709?s=20&t=sNXu9cup3FCbXAqILZ5rVQ

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
wow are they setting her up for a fall making her dress look like stairs

Skyscraper Raccoon
Jun 12, 2018

Started from the bottom, now we here

Man, the Illuminati-conspiracy people are gonna go loving nuts

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

ClamdestineBoyster posted:

Hi I’m wearing a tent. Heeheehee sooorrryyyyy there’s only room for one. *descends gracefully into lower half of dress and takes a nap*.

honestly that sounds like my dream clothes

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Got really hungry n thought the thread title was "fried Chicken at the meta gala{"

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
I designed those dresses and I am going to sue the gently caress out of you. Get ready for a bad suein'

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im gala

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

She squatchin. :wookie:

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe

That's like an Elden Ring outfit

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Ginette Reno posted:

That's like an Elden Ring outfit

If she activates the thrusters she wouldn’t even have to walk up those stairs. :thunkher:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Butcher
Apr 20, 2005

Well, at least we tried.
Nap Ghost
The stairs dress is kinda like the toilet man costume, you just lie on the stairs really still until someone doesn't pay enough attention and walks on you, then bam! They never saw it coming.

Sure, you'll probably be arrested or beat to poo poo, but it's the TikTok prank of a lifetime bro.