Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Demon Girl
This poll is closed.
Horns 23 23.96%
Wings 4 4.17%
Tail 18 18.75%
Personality 51 53.13%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Welcome friends, to another Demon Girl Appreciation Day! The premier May 4th holiday and your one stop shop for demon girl discussion. Other acceptable topics: demons, girls. Remember, this is a limited time posting event. It won't go past the weekend. So don't sleep on those great demon girl posts you've got waiting!

You can see last year's thread and learn a little about the history of DGAD here https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3966792

Now without further adieu, here are some of this year's entries!

Demon Girl #1: Lucie Decline, the Asexual Succubus

Hailing from the online comic "Minority Monsters", Lucie Decline is anything but your typical succubus. As the proprietor of "Ace Cakes", the only hot action this demon girl is looking for takes place in an oven!

An alternative take on a succubi for a more progressive age, Lucie provides relatable inspiration to millennials everywhere. A reminder than all of us have it within ourselves to throw off the expectations placed upon us, disappoint our parents, and pursue our economically-dubious dreams. Thank you, Lucie!

Demon Girl #2: Amelyssan the Blackhearted

Every gamer has heard of the renowned RPG franchise Baldur's Gate, and many have fond memories of long gaming sessions full of epic adventure! It goes without saying that such a prestigious franchise deserved a LEGENDARY final boss to cap things off. And when Bioware finally released the Baldur's Gate 2 expansion "Throne of Bhaal" in 2001 , Amelyssan the Blackhearted was there to deliver!

Born a human, Amelyssan was the head priest of Bhaal, the deceased God of Murder and father of the player character in the game. As the many "Bhaalspawn" competed and killed one another in order to succeed Bhaal, Amelyssan skillfully manipulated the situation. In a truly demonic maneuver, she betrays Bhaal and, instead of resurrecting him as planned, seizes his power for herself, becoming a god! And what is an evil god if not a demon? Now a full fledged DEMON GIRL, Amelyssan serves as final boss of this classic gaming franchise in a titanic battle featuring all the most amazing magics and powerful creatures in the Dungeon and Dragons setting. Great work, Amelyssan!

Demon Girl #3: Ubb'Awoo-Chan

The original creation of forums darling and degenerate weeb "Das Boo", Ubb'Awoo-Chan was first posted last year in the DGAD 2021 thread.

Posters were immediately taken with this tsundere demonette. Comments such as "excellent", "[empty quote]", and "This is the only post keeping me from gassing this thread" quickly followed Ubb'Awoo's dramatic debut. After all, who can't relate to disliking pushy cultists? Or wishing Oru'G'Goi senpai would notice us? Thank you for being you, Ubb'Awoo-chan!

I hope you all enjoy a little "demonic inspiration" this May 4th. But do stay tuned, as we will have a very special presentation later on when I fulfill a FAN MAIL REQUEST sent by private message from a demon girl-appreciating poster just like you!

quote:

I'm a coward who didn't post anything, but next year, please include Jun Fudo(u) of "Devilman Lady" fame. Her story and character (at least in the anime I saw, idk about the manga) are very interesting and are not (heavily) sexualized. She is cool and real and my friend. Thank you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I don't have enough respect for fictional characters to take part but good luck

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010
I appreciate this thread and I appreciate you, OP.

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

The best Demon Girl is Ciocie Cioelle from Kill 6 Billion Demons and I will die on this hill.

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

gently caress this thread and gently caress you; I miss the snake.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

syntaxfunction posted:

I appreciate this thread and I appreciate you, OP.

Thank you so much!

Horace Kinch posted:

The best Demon Girl is Ciocie Cioelle from Kill 6 Billion Demons and I will die on this hill.

I'm not familiar with the source. What makes Ciocie Cioelle so cool???

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
I get probated every time I contribute to these kinds of threads :(

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Read the drat comic

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/

Tldr she is a master thief/fanfiction writer/voltron lady and she kicks infinite rear end.

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Just pretending I read the OP, don't mind me.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Horace Kinch posted:

Read the drat comic

https://killsixbilliondemons.com/

Tldr she is a master thief/fanfiction writer/voltron lady and she kicks infinite rear end.

I clicked this and it brought me straight to the last page so I guess I'm all caught up

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
no interest in this really but I voted in the poll :)

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Demons suck because they're still bound by the laws of God.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Yaldabaoth posted:

Demons suck because they're still bound by the laws of God.

That's a myth actually, perpetuated by people that don't like those who don't obey god.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Revins posted:

no interest in this really but I voted in the poll

same but voted this thread a :one:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

I liked that wolf girl demon thing from secret of kells

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

syntaxfunction posted:

That's a myth actually, perpetuated by people that don't like those who don't obey god.

If that's the case then that Baldur's Gate game would have ended with Amelyssan killing the hero and conquering the world.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

idk about any of this but i would hang out with this one and have adventures and do makeovers

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

that was fast

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

I would never vote 1 it would be crude and vulgar

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Yaldabaoth posted:

If that's the case then that Baldur's Gate game would have ended with Amelyssan killing the hero and conquering the world.

It's just a game dude.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I'm not asexual but do release spores when I see a sexy demon lady

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
Demon girls, please solve the roe vs wade crisis in the US, please, you are my only hope. :pray:

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

the real demon is mankind

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

I would never vote 1 it would be crude and vulgar

sib!

Horace Kinch
Aug 15, 2007

Devils Affricate posted:

I clicked this and it brought me straight to the last page so I guess I'm all caught up

I should take responsibility for that but imma blame the author for not adding a START HERE prompt.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

None of these demon girls are making me horny, which is good, I guess, since they're demons.

(Post hotter demon girls.)

Loden Taylor
Aug 11, 2003

Biondetta from Jacques Cazotte's The Devil in Love is literally Satan but she's also a total fuckin sweetheart and Alvaro was a weak rear end punk for freaking out and running home to mommy

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

BigBadSteve posted:

None of these demon girls are making me horny, which is good, I guess, since they're demons.

(Post hotter demon girls.)

You may find this Albedo cosplay to be of interest, OP.

Loden Taylor posted:

Biondetta from Jacques Cazotte's The Devil in Love is literally Satan but she's also a total fuckin sweetheart and Alvaro was a weak rear end punk for freaking out and running home to mommy

Imagine having a sweetheart demon girl fall in love with you and you run away just because she's Satan or whatever. smdh over here...

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Meme Poker Party posted:

Regardless of who she's cosplaying as, those are some amazing tits.

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012
getting in on the ground floor of a good thread

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/519542011297136657/885214617696088084/masque.mp4

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

Kirk Vikernes
Apr 26, 2004

Count Goatnackh

Yaldabaoth posted:

Regardless of who she's cosplaying as, those are some amazing tits.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

demon girls are cool and people who appreciate them are also cool

hope everyone's having a good one

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Meme Poker Party posted:

:captainpop::randpop: :chanpop: :eyepop: :trumppop:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I only have eyes for my darling Miia

https://i.imgur.com/vwJ9RLa.gifv

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Duck and Cover posted:

gently caress this thread and gently caress you; I miss the snake.

Cmon dude he’s asked you before not to change his av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Cmon dude he’s asked you before not to change his av

I do what I want but more importantly THAT ISN'T A loving SNAKE (or snake loving) YOU DUMB POOPY HEAD WHY THE gently caress WOULD I REPLACE MEMES AVATAR AND NOT MAKE IT A SEXY SNAKE HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK I'D DO SUCH A THING.