Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Demon Girl
This poll is closed.
Horns 23 23.96%
Wings 4 4.17%
Tail 18 18.75%
Personality 51 53.13%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Hope demon girl djes horrible death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Oh my great googly moogly...

My dude ngl you kind of phoned in the art on this one!!!

e: Duck and Cover when he sees an MPP post:

Meme Poker Party fucked around with this message at 05:22 on May 4, 2022

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

Meme Poker Party posted:

Oh my great googly moogly...

My dude ngl you kind of phoned in the art on this one!!!

e: Duck and Cover when he sees an MPP post:

Duck and Cover posted:

I do what I want but more importantly THAT ISN'T A loving SNAKE (or snake loving) YOU DUMB POOPY HEAD WHY THE gently caress WOULD I REPLACE MEMES AVATAR AND NOT MAKE IT A SEXY SNAKE HOW COULD YOU EVEN THINK I'D DO SUCH A THING.

Wasn't me. I have another project that my money is going towards anyway.

Duck and Cover posted:

Elon Musk loving the twitter logo while the reddit creature thing watches stroking its digg. No I will not explain myself get to work art slaves GET TO WORK.

edit: Hmmm that's not accurate I don't own you. Art servants? Hmmmm I'll take suggestions in the thread. Let's go with art thralls for now.

edit 2: Bounty up to $30 veiny, Elon must be moist, one of the characters must be pregnant with a speech bubble saying "Thanks Obama."

edit 3: $40

edit 4: $50

PotatoManJack
Nov 9, 2009
What was that demon girl's name from Disgaea? She was cool, and Disgaea was a cool game.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

SID! you joined boner gang

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Meme Poker Party you pervert buy a copy of my adventure for characters level 5-8

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/393213?affiliate_id=661936

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

forgot about these two, top tier demon girls.

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
Gotta give it up to my demon girl Neeshka

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i sketched up a demon girl real quick to say sorry for me on my behalf for giving the thread the ol gbs hello earlier

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Staring indecisively at two folders, one labelled "shamiko gifs" and the other "arknights waifus"

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Instead of either of those, I decided to summon some demon girls of our very own for the thread

guess I shouldn't have drawn those pentagrams freehand. Let me try again, I've found a good supplier of virgin's blood

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

Have to give a shout out to Arueshalae, a succubus that is trying to give up her evil past and become lawful good.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
The fallen angel thing is so over done; I support more depictions of risen demons :hmmyes:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Super Waffle posted:

The fallen angel thing is so over done; I support more depictions of risen demons :hmmyes:

They make my demon rise iykwim :grin:

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

please do not wrestle with your demons ITT

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Rutibex posted:

Meme Poker Party you pervert buy a copy of my adventure for characters level 5-8

https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/393213?affiliate_id=661936

Original demon girl content itt :vince:

Sorry though, I don't have a character level 5-8. I don't even play D&D!!! I hope someone enjoys it though.

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

i sketched up a demon girl real quick to say sorry for me on my behalf for giving the thread the ol gbs hello earlier

Thank you so much!

Good Dumplings
Mar 30, 2011

Excuse my worthless shitposting because all I can ever hope to accomplish in life is to rot away the braincells of strangers on the internet with my irredeemable brainworms.
does Demondice count because drat can she spit bars

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Meme Poker Party posted:

You may find this Albedo cosplay to be of interest, OP.

Yeah, that's the stuff.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Meme Poker Party posted:

Original demon girl content itt :vince:

Sorry though, I don't have a character level 5-8. I don't even play D&D!!! I hope someone enjoys it though.

that's ok I'm just happy for the thread, a good thread for demongirl appreciators

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Hoshiguma?

Hoshiguma!

Hoshiguma (and pals, burgin')

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
that's clearly an ogre magi in human form. I guess technically a demon by the definition of japan, but not from the abyss :colbert:

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
A Catholic priest licked my balls so my jizz is anathema to demons

Flimf
Sep 3, 2006

stupid thread is lacking:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Rutibex posted:

that's clearly an ogre magi in human form. I guess technically a demon by the definition of japan, but not from the abyss :colbert:

She's listed as an oni and onis 100% cleared for demon girl posting. I believe demon girl posting should strive for inclusivity and the definition be interpreted as liberally as possible.

Now this is some classic content! (Planescape Torment for those not in the know)

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Gatts
Jan 2, 2001

Goodnight Moon

Nap Ghost
I am here to announce my support of hot demon babes, thank you.

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth

Zil posted:

...and become lawful good.

gently caress that, lawful good is the worst alignment because it's morally-approved evil.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog
Is appreciating demon girls that aren't hot babes also allowed in this thread? Cause' I'd like to send a shout-out to my beloved, Shub-Niggurath:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

ChickenHeart posted:

Is appreciating demon girls that aren't hot babes also allowed in this thread? Cause' I'd like to send a shout-out to my beloved, Shub-Niggurath:

This dude sucked my rear end clean the freak out!!!

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009

PotatoManJack posted:

What was that demon girl's name from Disgaea? She was cool, and Disgaea was a cool game.

Mom, Mom was pretty great. Willing to sacrifice everything for her family, starting with her family.

LuckyCat
Jul 26, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Perhaps a little music for the thread while posting?

https://youtu.be/KpD3EOnk0tY

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Meme Poker Party posted:

She's listed as an oni and onis 100% cleared for demon girl posting. I believe demon girl posting should strive for inclusivity and the definition be interpreted as liberally as possible.

:hmmyes:
Fierna Lord of the Fourth
Fierna was the lady of Phlegethos who, along with Belial, her father, were the only archdevils allowed to share rulership over one of the Nine Hells by Asmodeus. In their peculiar partnership, Fierna was the young newcomer with fiery passion and undoubtable appeal.

quote:

A paladin? How exquisite! Sit, please. Rest. Tell me about the god that would send such a bright soul on so long and dark a journey.
— Fierna chatting with a holy warrior

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Glasya Lord of the Sixth
Glasya was the lord of Malbolge and daughter of Asmodeus, therefore making her the Princess of the Nine Hells. One of the most powerful and influential of the female devils, the Dark Prodigy was an unpredictable archdevil known for her subversiveness.

Glasya posted:

Of course I love my father. Without him, whom would I have to strive against?

Rutibex fucked around with this message at 01:18 on May 5, 2022

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Malcanthet Queen of the Succubi
Malcanthet was the Queen of the Succubi and holder of the Razor Throne, but she was not without competition. In a centuries-long war, Malcanthet defeated several other succubi-turned-demon lords in order to claim her title and her throne. The most notable of these sister-rivals were Shami-Amourae, a demon lord who was primarily associated with depraved sexuality and the former lover of Demogorgon, until Malcanthet engineered her imprisonment in the Wells of Darkness; Xinivrae, a succubus who reveled in the seduction of women, and who succumbed to a horrid wound from Malcanthet's scourge and left to a horrid fate in the Dreaming Gulf; and lastly the Lady Lynkhab, who survived the fighting but was rendered by her own actions incapable of fighting the Succubus Queen.

Zil
Jun 4, 2011

Satanically Summoned Citrus

There is also Meru

very nsfw if you google her, fair warning.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Best succubus is the teacher from that Interview with Monster Girls show.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Lolth Queen of the Demonweb
Lolth is a demon lord and a goddess worshiped by the drow (some myths propose that she was originally a goddess who was transformed into a demon). She displays formidable power and great cruelty with an affection for arachnids. Goddess of Darkness, Drow, Evil, and Spiders (and assassins and chaos in the Forgotten Realms), Lolth has, through deceit and domination, garnered the ears of the dark elves and eventually established herself as their foremost deity, keeping them under her thumb by creating a society in which only the strong survive and her priestesses are strongest.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
A succubus pirate who sails the seven seas in search of sex and souls.

A Succubucaneer.

Is there such a thing? I'll make it if I have to.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Zil posted:

very nsfw if you google her, fair warning.

JediTalentAgent posted:

A Succubucaneer.

Time for a commission!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

JediTalentAgent posted:

A Succubucaneer.

I found something, OP.

Sweet swashbuckling succubus!!!