Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Demon Girl
This poll is closed.
Horns 23 23.96%
Wings 4 4.17%
Tail 18 18.75%
Personality 51 53.13%
Total: 96 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Lord Frankenstyle
Dec 3, 2005

Mmmm,
You smell like Lysol Wipes.

Too soon?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

not really following

missed an "ing" due to the tears in my eyes but yes jerking off and crying often goes hand in hand

e: or dick in hand ig

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

pazuzu is a man!

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

:nws: BBAN-253 :nws:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Treecko posted:

I need you to hold me accountable tho. I'm going to bed now I should have hot doodles by 2pm midwest time.

I want those doodles on my desk by the end of the day or I'll have your badge, Treecko!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

I'm going to say this makes it to page 9 before the mods gas it for horny

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Y-yes sir! Just pulled into the parking lot. Firing off some shitposts before heading inside SIR!

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

sharknado slashfic posted:

This is a wholesome thread, friend. Just look at the poll!

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
i like u

naem
May 29, 2011

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
This thread is dangerous. I just google image searched for 'demon girl' and as I was scrolling down I found a picture of a woman who had sliced her tongue down the middle and dyed her eyeballs red. That was bad enough but then there were pictures of her husband. That guy cut his drat NOSE off to make his face look like a skull!

sharknado slashfic
Jun 24, 2011

That's metal af

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Valko posted:

This thread is dangerous. I just google image searched for 'demon girl' and as I was scrolling down I found a picture of a woman who had sliced her tongue down the middle and dyed her eyeballs red. That was bad enough but then there were pictures of her husband. That guy cut his drat NOSE off to make his face look like a skull!

This is a public reminder to please enjoy demon girls responsibly. Women should not use demon girls while pregnant. Do not drive or operate machinery while using demon girls.

Flyndre
Sep 6, 2009
I love hot demon babes

Flyndre
Sep 6, 2009
In a respectful and consensual way

Neurion
Jun 3, 2013

The musical fruit
The more you eat
The more you hoot

Hua Po is pretty cool

Sourdough Sam
May 2, 2010

:dukedog:
Rolling up to the Met Gala in her placenta gown. :swoon:

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Flyndre posted:

I love hot demon babes

You may have interest in this, OP.

Neurion posted:

Hua Po is pretty cool

Cool butterfly demon!

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

sharknado slashfic posted:

Oh, I've been checking in from time to time. The thought did cross my mind but I'm inclined to let things go for now.

Just don't be weird or creepy.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Infidel Castro posted:

Oh, I've been checking in from time to time. The thought did cross my mind but I'm inclined to let things go for now.

I know you new mods are always jumpy, but try to take a deep breath and stay calm. Nothing bad has happened and it's time limited anyway!

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Infidel Castro posted:

lol

Full Metal Jackass
Jan 22, 2001

Rabid bats are welcome in my home

Meme Poker Party posted:

You may have interest in this, OP.

Cool butterfly demon!

Hail satan

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Infidel Castro posted:

this is the least creepy or horny thread about jacking off to girls with horns

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Demon girls can be wholesome.

Anime can apparently...can...can apparently *chokes* b-be...wholesome

Solar Tornado
Aug 9, 2016

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained

Andariel, Diablo 2's first boss, was the true horror of the game for 12-year-old me. Blood, guts and viscera? no problem. Naked demon woman? What is this. (Also, Where were my parents?)

Apparently, she's coming back for Diablo 4?

Don't know if I'm gonna play it with Blizz's current reputation, but good for her.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

William Henry Hairytaint posted:

Demon girls can be wholesome.

Anime can apparently...can...can apparently *chokes* b-be...wholesome

Never thought I'd see the day!

Solar Tornado posted:

Andariel, Diablo 2's first boss, was the true horror of the game for 12-year-old me. Blood, guts and viscera? no problem. Naked demon woman? What is this. (Also, Where were my parents?)

Andariel was indeed heckin cool. Especially if it's the 90's and this is your first Diablo because she's the first big boss and you haven't seen any of the others yet. So you've been plodding for hours through mundane enemies like zombies, skeletons, and weird goat things, thinking this is all the game is about. Then suddenly GIANT WINGED DEMON GIRL getting right up your business slashing and spraying poison everywhere.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

I mean more that usual, ya weirdo.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

She also wasn't an almost guaranteed lag/load screen instadeath like Duriel so she gets an A+ for that.

I seriously don't think I ever killed Duriel without half a dozen or more deaths.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

OK work was bussier than usual and this is as far as I got. I tossed my half eaten burger In too. You can have my badge cheif I tried.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Treecko posted:

OK work was bussier than usual and this is as far as I got. I tossed my half eaten burger In too. You can have my badge cheif I tried.

:vince:

You're a loose cannon, Treecko. But drat it, you get results! And I can't kick out someone who is snakin' and burgin' can I? You're back on the force!

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Treecko posted:

Lamia are not demons, you should add two more sets of arms to this fine lady and make her a Marilith

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Treecko posted:

OK work was bussier than usual

more bussy??

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Rutibex posted:

Lamia are not demons, you should add two more sets of arms to this fine lady and make her a Marilith

I have no idea what that is but I cleaned up the picture a bit at home.

I hope the wings make it more demoney

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!

Don't ask me to spell correctly I was on a time crunch to stay on the force :argh:

Moai Ou
May 18, 2004

WE LOVE SHOOTING GAMES!

Fun Shoe
Does anyone know if Chainsaw Man any good? I know there's an anime coming out later this year, but I tend to stay away from adaptations where the manga isn't finished yet.

Relevant due to featuring demon girls in business casual.

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

I love her so much even when she's all split-faced I still think she's pretty

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Moai Ou posted:

Does anyone know if Chainsaw Man any good? I know there's an anime coming out later this year, but I tend to stay away from adaptations where the manga isn't finished yet.

Relevant due to featuring demon girls in business casual.

Chainsaw man doesn't always know what it wants to be but it's good

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Treecko posted:

I have no idea what that is but I cleaned up the picture a bit at home.

I hope the wings make it more demoney

:hmmyes:
bat wings work, yes.

Marilith aka Type V Demons are a demongirl that this thread seems to have overlooked

Duck and Cover
Apr 6, 2007

:nws::nws:

Probably should have asked for a succubus but I feel Elon might be satanic enough. The tesla logo is the same as pentagram right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carlos Lantana
Oct 2, 2003

I'm really sorry, your avatar is giving me a boner and while that is perfectly OK and I don't want to kink shame anyone, its making me feel really weird getting a boner in a Trump thread.

Sincerely,

Jailbrekr

sad question posted:

I liked Callie from Ugly Americans, she was even capable of dressing herself in normal clothes which is an impressive feat judging by this thread.

It was a good show :sigh:

Only registered members can see post attachments!