Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

The most BYOB holiday of them all is approaching. No, not 420. No, not even Taco Tuesday.

No it's not Greebmas, we're Orthodox. Get it together.

Get ready. Prepare your mind and body. Er, booty.

It's BUTT DAY THIS MAY 30TH, AND WE ARE CELEBRATING.

This year's celebration will be a parade, with the Grand Marshal our very own GOONS ARE GREAT.

I'm going to need you all to help decorate parade floats and put together some exciting new dance moves, displays and heck, we could even sell fancy snacks if you want. NO DISCOUNTS, as we aren't those people. All proceeds from the Butt Day festivities will be donated to a charity of GaG's choice, as he is the star of the show.

DO YOUR BEST, AND SHOW THE MOON YOUR rear end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I made GaG a teaser card

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

We'll be celebrating Butts Day this year virtually, but we'll have a live feed from Butts County, Georgia, home of the Fighting Butts, the mascot of the county seat.

biosterous

this song will be playing with at least one of the floats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUNHh-FM0AI

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

biosterous posted:

this song will be playing with at least one of the floats

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUNHh-FM0AI

Oh hell yeah

google THIS

Manifisto

butt day is good family fun, but I get concerned that the spiritual foundation of the holiday gets lost among the secular festivities. 800 years ago, St. Buttinski experienced his mystical ascension with a fart so mighty it sent the assembled host of demons running back to hell. we eat copiously of the bean stew not merely because it is delicious, nutritious, and full of fiber, but because it makes us one with St. Buttinski's transcendent toot. when we fart, we sound the trumpets of angels.

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

holy lol

ty nesamdoom!

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Manifisto posted:

butt day is good family fun, but I get concerned that the spiritual foundation of the holiday gets lost among the secular festivities. 800 years ago, St. Buttinski experienced his mystical ascension with a fart so mighty it sent the assembled host of demons running back to hell. we eat copiously of the bean stew not merely because it is delicious, nutritious, and full of fiber, but because it makes us one with St. Buttinski's transcendent toot. when we fart, we sound the trumpets of angels.

on that note it should be added that Butt Day is yet another holiday stolen by the catholic church and afterwards renamed. there are plenty of us pagans out there who still celebrate the Great Rumping of old.

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Areola Grande

"rumping 'round the Rump Elm"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

I'm Orthodox and I celebrate Butts Day, but I respect the Great Rumping as the root of our celebration. My faith in the rear end + Big Ol rear end in the sky is not shaken.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Manifisto posted:

pictured: st. buttinski, anno ~1230

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Cardi BYOB posted:

I'm Orthodox and I celebrate Butts Day, but I respect the Great Rumping as the root of our celebration. My faith in the rear end + Big Ol rear end in the sky is not shaken.

my familiy has never been religious, but we still celebrate butts' day every year. i guess it's less the spiritual aspect, and more the community one - no matter faith or creed, we all have butts

Nosfereefer

Nosfereefer

buttinski was martyred in krakow, 1243, when an angry mob lit his fart on fire. pope innocent IV excommunicated the perpetrators, and saint buttinski was canonized five years later

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."
In recent years it's been troubling to see some aspects of this holiday being commercialized by Big Butt.
There are rumors that "deals" have been offered.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Sorry folks, I'm obliged to put a stop to this.

google THIS

(running after the parade carrying a giant foam wedding ring) Wait! You forgot this!

google THIS

(obviously talking to the people driving floatse)

Ass-penny

Nosfereefer

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Barking Gecko posted:

In recent years it's been troubling to see some aspects of this holiday being commercialized by Big Butt.
There are rumors that "deals" have been offered.

I cannot lie: I like Big Butts. No deals, though, I'm too low on the Butt Totem Pole. Which, tbh, is just a bunch of my relatives' butts in a stack when they're showing the moon their asses in my front yard. I hate being on the bottom, it stinks.

google THIS

The bottom stinks, true words of butt wisdom

Heather Papps

hello friend

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Ass-penny

I guess it's true what they say: poo poo rolls downhill.

Areola Grande

Areola Grande posted:

"rumping 'round the Rump Elm"

alnilam

Burning a Rump Log to symbolize, well, you know

Areola Grande

alnilam posted:

Burning a Rump Log to symbolize, well, you know

thank yob I'm not alone in this :pray:

Areola Grande

it's 2022. please avoid this sort of rumping or at least wear PPE sheesh

Areola Grande

:nice: this is 2 be commended :golfclap:

for fucks sake

Can we get David Shrigley to do the posters?

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

for fucks sake posted:

Can we get David Shrigley to do the posters?

Absolutely. He's butt-famous.

I'd like some suggestions for butt music for the day's festivities!

Twenty Four

butts

i had to say it

Areola Grande

this is the sound of one man rumping

Areola Grande

ur 23 days early but hey I've always admired enthusiasm

Goons Are Gifts

sometimes on quiet, somber mornings, I walk up the hill to the old, abandoned monastery, the place where my spiritual ancestors spent their lives in, I lay down my cheeks in the sacred spot and pray. Pray for all the butts out there, those unfortunate butts locked behind a curtain of fabric, suppressed by the thraldom of pants, those who need our prayers the most, so that all butts can rise up and become what they truly deserved to become

in sacrifice for all the butts out there who had to spent the past two years being pressed inside non-office chairs for office work, to honor those brave butts that went to Zoom meetings in full suit and yet remained free and naked under the desk, to pay my respect to the butts we lost, im going to walk up there every morning, continously farting, and stink up the place once more

we owe it to those who passed

Areola Grande

Goons Are Great posted:

sometimes on quiet, somber mornings, I walk up the hill to the old, abandoned monastery, the place where my spiritual ancestors spent their lives in, I lay down my cheeks in the sacred spot and pray. Pray for all the butts out there, those unfortunate butts locked behind a curtain of fabric, suppressed by the thraldom of pants, those who need our prayers the most, so that all butts can rise up and become what they truly deserved to become

in sacrifice for all the butts out there who had to spent the past two years being pressed inside non-office chairs for office work, to honor those brave butts that went to Zoom meetings in full suit and yet remained free and naked under the desk, to pay my respect to the butts we lost, im going to walk up there every morning, continously farting, and stink up the place once more

:pray: may yob bless all butts. Namaste :h:

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

St. Buttinski farts unto you, on high.

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

thoughts on asses?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

i have a particular affection for “hinder”