Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Dongicus posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk5XuqLrf3U this guy who played runescape without trading/banking/player interaction and limited himself to one area of the game map

i watched like 5 of his videos about unlocking tiles 1 at a time and at one point when I realized half the audio was actually his stream and he's genuinely that excited about everything I became overpowered by his gamer energy.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the gamers who can beat every boxer in punch out including mike tyson blindfolded

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

i watched like 5 of his videos about unlocking tiles 1 at a time and at one point when I realized half the audio was actually his stream and he's genuinely that excited about everything I became overpowered by his gamer energy.

He’s so strong lol.

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

CyberPingu posted:

Dr Sparkle chronologically completed all Famicom games no matter how lovely for our entertainment.

i'll finish all the north american nes games one of these days. i'm only four years in and probably about 4 percent of the way!

insane anime
Aug 5, 2018

jay z's sedan posted:

if your grandpa was a gamer, you might be a redneck!!!

He served in nam for crying out loud. Let him deal with his PTSD the normal way of killing people online in first person shooters, please.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
iconoclast plays a ton of arcade games and modern arcade-style games at high levels and is the best DoDonPachi Dai-Ou-Jou player outside of Japan

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

https://tetris.wiki/List_of_Terror-Instinct_Grand_Masters

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
the gamer that beat all three dark souls games, sekrio and bloodborne in a row without getting hit a single time

CyberPingu
Sep 15, 2013

If you're not striving to improve, you'll end up going backwards.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

the gamer that beat all three dark souls games, sekrio and bloodborne in a row without getting hit a single time

At SL1/BL4

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

There's a Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup player called Yermak who has won 8 of the last 10 new release tournaments, and as far as I can see going back to 2015 they've only missed out on a top 3 placement once.

Also in the 0.25 tournament, they placed third in the clan rankings without any other players in their team.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the paralyzed quadriplegic dude who plays starcraft 2 with just his tongue and he's grandmaster level. inspiration. nothing can stop gaming

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

the paralyzed quadriplegic dude who plays starcraft 2 with just his tongue and he's grandmaster level. inspiration. nothing can stop gaming

Kurirko402 aka NoHandsMan FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wish I had the pic of him from his offline image where he is wearing Raynor’s helmet and smoking a huge cigar lmfao.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

CyberPingu posted:

Pangea Panga made a SMW romhack called Dram World and all the hint blocks in it are excerpts from a sarcastic article some journalist wrote about his blindfolded SMB playthrough.

Yea I watch him and Grand Poo Bear

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Wish I had the pic of him from his offline image where he is wearing Raynor’s helmet and smoking a huge cigar lmfao.

lmfao owns. legendary gamer

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm a big fan of the retarded guy who plays Castlevania in 99999x4. Very inspiring.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm a big fan of the retarded guy who plays Castlevania in 99999x4. Very inspiring.

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lol sick

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010
I had a friend in high school who was godlike at any game he touched. weird korean guy named Daniel. He invited me over to his house and we played a bunch of street fighter and guitar hero.

Anyway, the funny part about this is he lived in his basement and had a microwave and a mini fridge down there. There was a candle on top of the microwave and he saw me looking at it cuz i was like why this mf got a regular rear end candle on top of his microwave. he goes think you can extinguish the candle's flame with a punch? lol i said sure man, let's try it. It took me like 4 tries and he was like alright now watch this. He takes like a minute to set up and then he punched the poo poo out of his microwave and was gripping his fist and loving screaming and while he was doing that I had to make sure the candle didnt burn down the house lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

I had a friend in high school who was godlike at any game he touched. weird korean guy named Daniel. He invited me over to his house and we played a bunch of street fighter and guitar hero.

Anyway, the funny part about this is he lived in his basement and had a microwave and a mini fridge down there. There was a candle on top of the microwave and he saw me looking at it cuz i was like why this mf got a regular rear end candle on top of his microwave. he goes think you can extinguish the candle's flame with a punch? lol i said sure man, let's try it. It took me like 4 tries and he was like alright now watch this. He takes like a minute to set up and then he punched the poo poo out of his microwave and was gripping his fist and loving screaming and while he was doing that I had to make sure the candle didnt burn down the house lol

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

Lmfao

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Hizke posted:

Lol legendary

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

Hizke posted:

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Hizke posted:

lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dATJN3QObrE

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

Hizke posted:

lmfao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Hizke posted:

lol win

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Hizke posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

:tipshat:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thread complete.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Think you can jump over this glass table?

Heh.. not bad. But watch this. *jumps 11ft into the air, crashing down rear end first shattering the table while screaming*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Hizke posted:

When god gives you a talent he has to take away somewhere else.