Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
Tim Rogers was made with military technology be the greatest gamer of all time. They might have overreached into gods domain tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007
this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le23bsVURds

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

never forget

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Larry Parrish posted:

i watched like 5 of his videos about unlocking tiles 1 at a time and at one point when I realized half the audio was actually his stream and he's genuinely that excited about everything I became overpowered by his gamer energy.

He’s so strong lol.

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

I had a friend in high school who was godlike at any game he touched. weird korean guy named Daniel. He invited me over to his house and we played a bunch of street fighter and guitar hero.

Anyway, the funny part about this is he lived in his basement and had a microwave and a mini fridge down there. There was a candle on top of the microwave and he saw me looking at it cuz i was like why this mf got a regular rear end candle on top of his microwave. he goes think you can extinguish the candle's flame with a punch? lol i said sure man, let's try it. It took me like 4 tries and he was like alright now watch this. He takes like a minute to set up and then he punched the poo poo out of his microwave and was gripping his fist and loving screaming and while he was doing that I had to make sure the candle didnt burn down the house lol

Lmao

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Think you can jump over this glass table?

Heh.. not bad. But watch this. *jumps 11ft into the air, crashing down rear end first shattering the table while screaming*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMgDehPBjD8

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Hizke posted:

The next time i saw this dude he had a chipped front tooth which he says he got when someone knocked the butt of a knife into his mouth and he asked me to write a letter vouching for him for court lol

I can vouch that this guy pwns

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

extremebuff posted:

a friend lent me some military sim shooter for the ps2 where you gave orders to a squad and stuff, and you generally died in one hit. i was really struggling with the opening missions because as soon as youre spotted you eat a bullet and Id never played anything like this

my brother was watching and goes "this poo poo is easy. what are you even doing?" he had never played any shooter on a ps2 much less a sim, so I said fine you do it and threw him the controller. he immediately orders his squad to wait in place (ur supposed to use them to distract/suppress etc.) walks out and perfectly headshots every enemy in the area and beelines for the objective and got a crazy 3 minute S tier time on the mission and kept complaining the entire time that I was retarded to not figure out how to play this correctly

How did nobody say bobs brother yet lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

concept artists depiction of bob's brother

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Here he comes, here comes Bob’s brother, he’s a gamer who steals
He’s a gamer and he’s gonna be calling you a retard

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Very brave to challenge a gamer with a big gut in a tight shirt.

+ wispy mustache? You’re hosed

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

Wednesday showing up and annihilating you in skullgirls on a PC hooked up to two electric chairs

Lol

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Fungah! posted:

gomez and thing unwinding with a friendly game of sf2, camera pans out and they're playing on fester who's being lit up by a van de graaf generator and enthusiasticlly commentating

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Bicyclops posted:

lol but trust me, there are worse ways to lose at Tekken.

ljmfao