Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The best gamer I know of is Shane “Raphael” Hendrixson, whom also has the best gamer haircuts throughout his career.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

l;mfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mucho thanks to Dony for those.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

edit: Rapha, not raphael.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

the paralyzed quadriplegic dude who plays starcraft 2 with just his tongue and he's grandmaster level. inspiration. nothing can stop gaming

Kurirko402 aka NoHandsMan FTW.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wish I had the pic of him from his offline image where he is wearing Raynor’s helmet and smoking a huge cigar lmfao.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I'm a big fan of the retarded guy who plays Castlevania in 99999x4. Very inspiring.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hizke posted:

I had a friend in high school who was godlike at any game he touched. weird korean guy named Daniel. He invited me over to his house and we played a bunch of street fighter and guitar hero.

Anyway, the funny part about this is he lived in his basement and had a microwave and a mini fridge down there. There was a candle on top of the microwave and he saw me looking at it cuz i was like why this mf got a regular rear end candle on top of his microwave. he goes think you can extinguish the candle's flame with a punch? lol i said sure man, let's try it. It took me like 4 tries and he was like alright now watch this. He takes like a minute to set up and then he punched the poo poo out of his microwave and was gripping his fist and loving screaming and while he was doing that I had to make sure the candle didnt burn down the house lol

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Thread complete.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Think you can jump over this glass table?

Heh.. not bad. But watch this. *jumps 11ft into the air, crashing down rear end first shattering the table while screaming*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

EmmyOk posted:

A guy in primary school would invite me over to his house a lot to play Tekken but I'd say I was busy as he was kind of weird and we both lived in the countryside so if I got a lift to his house id have to stay there a few hours. I eventually agreed to go over and play tekken tag tournament with him because he said he was really good at it and had all the unlocks so he could just copy it to a memory card for me.

I don't play fighting games so when I'd play tekken I'd just button mash or I learned a few easy moves with Hworang and I mainly liked playing in training mode and having the computer do the long combos so I could see what they look like. The first fight I won a round then he won the next two but kept saying he was rusty. Then he proceeded to perfect ko me every time and after every round he'd do like the shawshank redemption pose and growl before yelling "I have awakened"
Lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

a friend lent me some military sim shooter for the ps2 where you gave orders to a squad and stuff, and you generally died in one hit. i was really struggling with the opening missions because as soon as youre spotted you eat a bullet and Id never played anything like this

my brother was watching and goes "this poo poo is easy. what are you even doing?" he had never played any shooter on a ps2 much less a sim, so I said fine you do it and threw him the controller. he immediately orders his squad to wait in place (ur supposed to use them to distract/suppress etc.) walks out and perfectly headshots every enemy in the area and beelines for the objective and got a crazy 3 minute S tier time on the mission and kept complaining the entire time that I was retarded to not figure out how to play this correctly

If it was Socom Navy Seals 2 playing that poo poo online changed my life. Awesome game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Very brave to challenge a gamer with a big gut in a tight shirt.