Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

herculon posted:

The best gamers of all time are right here in Imp Zone

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

extremebuff posted:

a friend lent me some military sim shooter for the ps2 where you gave orders to a squad and stuff, and you generally died in one hit. i was really struggling with the opening missions because as soon as youre spotted you eat a bullet and Id never played anything like this

my brother was watching and goes "this poo poo is easy. what are you even doing?" he had never played any shooter on a ps2 much less a sim, so I said fine you do it and threw him the controller. he immediately orders his squad to wait in place (ur supposed to use them to distract/suppress etc.) walks out and perfectly headshots every enemy in the area and beelines for the objective and got a crazy 3 minute S tier time on the mission and kept complaining the entire time that I was retarded to not figure out how to play this correctly

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

Wednesday showing up and annihilating you in skullgirls on a PC hooked up to two electric chairs

lmfao