Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Ongbal is a really enjoyable souls and Sekiro player. Just does insane no hit runs on bosses or other weird challenges and builds. His Elden ring NG7 stuff is crazy

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

A guy in primary school would invite me over to his house a lot to play Tekken but I'd say I was busy as he was kind of weird and we both lived in the countryside so if I got a lift to his house id have to stay there a few hours. I eventually agreed to go over and play tekken tag tournament with him because he said he was really good at it and had all the unlocks so he could just copy it to a memory card for me.

I don't play fighting games so when I'd play tekken I'd just button mash or I learned a few easy moves with Hworang and I mainly liked playing in training mode and having the computer do the long combos so I could see what they look like. The first fight I won a round then he won the next two but kept saying he was rusty. Then he proceeded to perfect ko me every time and after every round he'd do like the shawshank redemption pose and growl before yelling "I have awakened"

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Bob is a recursive definition stands for “brother of Bob”. It’s just bobs all the way down

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Had only seen the movie and was about to post racer X till I realised this was probably the OG lol

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Fungah! posted:

concept artists depiction of bob's brother

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I think this is the gamer that attack synthy... he had the motive

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Kongming posted:

My friend brought his Dreamcast to school one Friday cause sometimes they'd let us have some free time at the end of the week and he had Soul Calibur. One of my classmates who me and my friend called Pugsley, since he always wore ill-fitting striped shirts and had a big gut, claimed to be a Maxi god. Eventually we rotated to the point where I had to fight him and I had never played Soul Calibur before but I ended up picking Cervantes cause I thought he looked cool. I quickly discovered that he has a command grab that was like forward plus a button so I just used that over and over and won cleanly. I was expecting Pugsley to freak out but he just looked at me with admiration and nodded.

Then my friend who owned the Dreamcast played some other kid and lost when the kid picked Kilik and did the forward thrust move that went fullscreen over and over. My friend loudly exclaimed "Robert just pokes like a retard" and left the room.

Pugsley ftw

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Wednesday showing up and annihilating you in skullgirls on a PC hooked up to two electric chairs

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Bicyclops posted:

lol but trust me, there are worse ways to lose at Tekken.

To his credit he duplicated the memory card data! So for my word I did get all the unlocks like devil and ogre which was cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Kongming posted:

If we're talking MMO griefing there was a recent scam in FFXI where someone made a copy of this character:

Named the character "Odoro" and placed himself standing inside the NPCs model. Then they set up a script where they will auto accept any trade offers. Oboro is who you trade all the end game materials/items to to get them upgraded, and you trade to NPCs with the same system you use to trade to other players. So he stole hundreds of millions of gil in items and materials from people who weren't paying attention.

Lol