Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

EmmyOk posted:

A guy in primary school would invite me over to his house a lot to play Tekken but I'd say I was busy as he was kind of weird and we both lived in the countryside so if I got a lift to his house id have to stay there a few hours. I eventually agreed to go over and play tekken tag tournament with him because he said he was really good at it and had all the unlocks so he could just copy it to a memory card for me.

I don't play fighting games so when I'd play tekken I'd just button mash or I learned a few easy moves with Hworang and I mainly liked playing in training mode and having the computer do the long combos so I could see what they look like. The first fight I won a round then he won the next two but kept saying he was rusty. Then he proceeded to perfect ko me every time and after every round he'd do like the shawshank redemption pose and growl before yelling "I have awakened"

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Joan
Mar 28, 2021

EmmyOk posted:

Wednesday showing up and annihilating you in skullgirls on a PC hooked up to two electric chairs