Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

TheMexicanRunner has beaten every single NES game and he also has an extremely epic accent.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

insane anime posted:

I think one time I saw him run cuphead for an event. He seemed cool and strong.

:hai:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

distortion2 runs souls games and they're always good. i loved watching him figure out elden ring strats where if you hit a frame perfect guard you'll get teleported across the map

Distortion2 is cool

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

herculon posted:

The best gamers of all time are right here in Imp Zone

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

I had a friend in high school who was godlike at any game he touched. weird korean guy named Daniel. He invited me over to his house and we played a bunch of street fighter and guitar hero.

Anyway, the funny part about this is he lived in his basement and had a microwave and a mini fridge down there. There was a candle on top of the microwave and he saw me looking at it cuz i was like why this mf got a regular rear end candle on top of his microwave. he goes think you can extinguish the candle's flame with a punch? lol i said sure man, let's try it. It took me like 4 tries and he was like alright now watch this. He takes like a minute to set up and then he punched the poo poo out of his microwave and was gripping his fist and loving screaming and while he was doing that I had to make sure the candle didnt burn down the house lol

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dATJN3QObrE

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Think you can jump over this glass table?

Heh.. not bad. But watch this. *jumps 11ft into the air, crashing down rear end first shattering the table while screaming*

Hizke posted:

The next time i saw this dude he had a chipped front tooth which he says he got when someone knocked the butt of a knife into his mouth and he asked me to write a letter vouching for him for court lol

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ZERO: Snake, remember your CQC training.
SNAKE: Hrrrnh.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

drat Daniel, back at it again with the self injuries

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

A guy in primary school would invite me over to his house a lot to play Tekken but I'd say I was busy as he was kind of weird and we both lived in the countryside so if I got a lift to his house id have to stay there a few hours. I eventually agreed to go over and play tekken tag tournament with him because he said he was really good at it and had all the unlocks so he could just copy it to a memory card for me.

I don't play fighting games so when I'd play tekken I'd just button mash or I learned a few easy moves with Hworang and I mainly liked playing in training mode and having the computer do the long combos so I could see what they look like. The first fight I won a round then he won the next two but kept saying he was rusty. Then he proceeded to perfect ko me every time and after every round he'd do like the shawshank redemption pose and growl before yelling "I have awakened"

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Larry Parrish posted:

Socom 2 was epic but I remember getting stuck on the dam mission which had a timer lol.

Which mission? And no need to be crass.

EDIT: Misread, disregard.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

looking forward to the day when some poster finally reveals that he's bob's brother

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Had only seen the movie and was about to post racer X till I realised this was probably the OG lol

Lol but the movie kicks rear end.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

concept artists depiction of bob's brother

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Here he comes, here comes Bob’s brother, he’s a gamer who steals
He’s a gamer and he’s gonna be calling you a retard

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kongming posted:

My friend brought his Dreamcast to school one Friday cause sometimes they'd let us have some free time at the end of the week and he had Soul Calibur. One of my classmates who me and my friend called Pugsley, since he always wore ill-fitting striped shirts and had a big gut, claimed to be a Maxi god. Eventually we rotated to the point where I had to fight him and I had never played Soul Calibur before but I ended up picking Cervantes cause I thought he looked cool. I quickly discovered that he has a command grab that was like forward plus a button so I just used that over and over and won cleanly. I was expecting Pugsley to freak out but he just looked at me with admiration and nodded.

Then my friend who owned the Dreamcast played some other kid and lost when the kid picked Kilik and did the forward thrust move that went fullscreen over and over. My friend loudly exclaimed "Robert just pokes like a retard" and left the room.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

The calm respectful admiration

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

EmmyOk posted:

Wednesday showing up and annihilating you in skullgirls on a PC hooked up to two electric chairs

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bicyclops posted:

lol but trust me, there are worse ways to lose at Tekken.

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I don’t care how staged the Leeroy Jenkins video is, the way he yells it is loving funny as hell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Kongming posted:

If we're talking MMO griefing there was a recent scam in FFXI where someone made a copy of this character:

Named the character "Odoro" and placed himself standing inside the NPCs model. Then they set up a script where they will auto accept any trade offers. Oboro is who you trade all the end game materials/items to to get them upgraded, and you trade to NPCs with the same system you use to trade to other players. So he stole hundreds of millions of gil in items and materials from people who weren't paying attention.

Lmao awesome