Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Scary Owl
Oct 1, 2014

by Fluffdaddy
I'm looking for new podcasts to listen so I thought I'd be cool to share our favorite podcasts so we can maybe find some cool stuff:
  • Castle Super Beast - Formerly known as the Super Best Friendcast. Every week, the cowards known as Woolie and Pat discuss the latest in video game news, movies, and anime. They also stream the podcast live on Twitch.
  • Retronauts - Retrogaming podcast. Join hosts Jeremy Parish and Bob Mackey each week as they team up with a host of expert guests to chronicle the creations that have paved the way for today's hits. From forgotten black-and-white arcade machines to modern-day remakes, Retronauts spans more than four decades of vintage gaming greatness!
  • Well There‘s Your Problem - This is a podcast about engineering disasters and systemic failures, from a leftist perspective, with jokes. Hosted by Justin Roczniak, Liam Anderson and Alice Caldwell-Kelly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grumbletron 4000
Nov 30, 2002

Where you want it, bitch.
College Slice
https://www.dolloppodcast.com/podcast

The Dollop is a favorite of mine. A guy reads a topic from history to his friend who has no idea what the topic is going to be about. It might just be the best comedy podcast ever.

some plague rats
Jun 5, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
I'm going to be entirely honest and admit that my favourite podcast is Cum Town. It's a roundtable discussion featuring a big far greek guy who loves to gently caress, an awful jewish guy who gets cheated on a lot and once shat himself live on the pod, and a manic depressed man who dreams of being a cowboy or a cloud of poison gas. It's the funniest podcast ever made and will gradually destroy your brain

I forgot a link

some plague rats has a new favorite as of 22:10 on May 6, 2022

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Between December 2019 and July 2020, Kate McCartney and Kate McLennan (The Katering Show) put out three episodes of a podcast called Only Wrong Answers, and someday they may do another episode. Who knows? The three existing episodes are pretty good though.

Also good? Quick Question with Soren and Daniel, in which Soren Bowie and Daniel O'Brien (Cracked) chat about whatever they feel like.

If those don't appeal, how about Sunday School Dropouts? Lauren O’Neal and Niko Bakulich read the entire bible and basically reviewed it as a book.

If you like RPGs, Skyjacks is a really good actual play (starring James D'Amato, Tyler Davis, Johnny O’Mara, Liz Anderson, John Patrick Coan and Nathan Blades) about sky pirates.

Dragon Friends is also a good RPG actual play podcast. Starring Dave Harmon, Ben Jenkins, Alex Lee, Michael Hing, Simon Greiner, Edan Lacey. They also have video episodes on YouTube and Twitch.

And why not one more: Oxventure is available as a podcast. Although you can (and probably should) watch it on YouTube instead.