Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smithwick
Jun 20, 2003

Pirate Radar posted:

Maybe I have the timeline wrong, but something occurred to me: when Jenkins robs the midget stripper, the other guys are like "wait, man... that's not cool" but at that point they've already been working with Jenkins and seen how he is, right? Is it funny to anyone else that that's the line for them?

I’m not sure about the timeline, but it could be that the stripper to them is a neutral while the people they rob and screw over are some type of bad guy or bad guy adjacent enough to justify victimizing them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smithwick
Jun 20, 2003

Shageletic posted:

Simon focuses on police and the drug war but not things like how for every 10 NGOs centered around communities are created in a city of 100,000, the murder rate drops by 9 percent. It's hard to talk about crime in baltimore when the only solution he offers is better policing.

What’s the source on the NGO stat; I am very interested in reading up on that.