Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hmmm…

ah.

hmmm????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
well, but what if…

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
hang on just a minute here…got an idea

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
lunch plans anyone?

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:birdthunk:

Manifisto

smoke billowing gently from my ears, a faint sound of grinding gears

gingerly dripping thinkin' oil into my nose and pinching it shut as I jump up and down to lubricate the ol' cogitator

ty nesamdoom!

kuskus

Humble enough to know I could lose it all. Confident enough to know I can get it all back.

…As I sit on the toilet after eating a grand slam.

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
stop that

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

for fucks sake

where do thoughts come from do they really represent "me" or are they just passing impressions like sights and sounds

really makes you think

Heather Papps

hello friend

wait... say that again! i think you've just provided the solution to global warming!

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

aldantefax

ALWAYS BE MECHFISHIN'
i think i agree, thinking may be overrated

kalel

aldantefax posted:

hmmm…

ah.

hmmm????

submitting a request to please destroy this transcription of the sounds I make while posting

kalel

(me, thinking of a new posting masterpiece) hmmm... ahh... err, eh? Eh??? nehh.... hmmmmmmm

kuskus

is there a salve, balm, oil, or lubricant that y’all recommend I use to make the good thoughts come out?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ass-penny

“You know the sound that a fork makes in the garbage disposal? That's the sound my brain makes all the time.”

thank you so much to nesamdoom for the scurry fall sig!

(┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻ #YesNutNovember - add this to your sig if you love and support BYOB's own nut