Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS
Do you get a baby carrier eventually or are your dudes strictly running around on their own legs?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Psycho Landlord posted:

No vehicles at all, Termies are the heaviest you get and are available pretty much from the word go.

Well no vehicles for you anyway, the Nurgle dudes have a decent motor pool.

Seeing a Blight Drone animated is probably disgusting and I want to pet a Blight Hauler so I'm sold.

Eej
Jun 17, 2007

HEAVYARMS

Saint Freak posted:

Very important lore question for someone that knows nothing about Warhammer 40k.

I thought Space Marines were supposed to be like, huge. Like 8 feet tall+ or something.

Is Vakir/Y'shtola also 8 feet tall? She's like the same height as everyone else. Are normal humans in the future just, all really tall? Or I guess is she not a normal human?

Space Marines are about 7-8 feet tall, Primaris Space Marines (a new generation of Space Marines because GW finally decided to start moving the setting forward and also have an excuse to create new models that don't look like squatting midget marines) start at around 8 and a half feet but Grey Knights haven't been upgraded to the new size probably because GW doesn't want to create new models for existing GK units or the process of creating a GK geneseed is more complicated than a regular Space Marine so they don't want/need to mess with it.

But yeah as mentioned above Inquisitors can requisition basically anything to complete their mission which means anything from body mods to Terminator armour so maybe she has longer legs or some sweet integrated platform shoes. Grey Knights are subordinate to the Inquisition itself and an Inquisitor can requisition and order around GKs if they see the need. They can also try ordering around regular Space Marines but there's no guarantee that'll work out well for them.