Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007
Out of curiosity, can you upgrade your first squad members into the more advanced classes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Collapsing Farts posted:

Endgame is pretty funny because I feel a lil' too powerful. I just did the Chaos Knight boss and killed it in 2 rounds. It was clear the inquisitor was going to do something scripted but since I killed the boss so fast nothing happened. Then the mission ends with the inquisitor insinuating she helped out a lot in the fight when she did literally nothing
Sounds like the standard Inquisition M.O to me.

Sylphosaurus
Sep 6, 2007

Double Bill posted:

Apparently the Dreadnought is only usable in the Technophage DLC missions, so a small portion of the overall game. The Steam reviews are not happy about that, currently at "mostly negative".
Ooof, not sure how the developers thought that this fact would be well recieved?