Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Kanos posted:

or alternatively complaining about how it's blasphemy to the lore that the low level enemies in the game can actually harm the invincible Grey Knights.

A just punishment IMO for going with literally the boringest faction in the entire setting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Captain Oblivious posted:

This game doesn’t star the Ultramarines tho?

Grey Knights are Ultramarines but even more ultra. They take the title by a point.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

BadLlama posted:

Mark me down as a nerd that raised an eye brow when the first cultist with an auto gun pumped my grey knight full of lead.

The armor was probably made of painted space-egg cartons. Got to pay for that space-yacht somehow.

The Lone Badger
Sep 24, 2007

Those are better than Grey Knights but give me Orks or Kroot or Newcrons or something.