Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I want this to be good, but it’s just crashing repeatedly for me. I also see people on the Steam discussion forums saying they made it farther but found that knights become wounded when leveling up and that certain abilities don’t work. Hilariously, there seems to be two ways flamethrowers can be busted in this game: instead of having their intended 45-degree arcs they either have 0-degree arcs and don’t fire at all, or accidentally have a 360-degree arc and roast everything in range, including friendlies. I’ll give it a bit and see if they can patch out the issues.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Kobal2 posted:

Yeah, it's a bit of a rough launch. But when it works it's pretty fun and good. Also seeing a giant tincan of a man shoulder-checking a giant statue right into someone's face will never get old.

I’m sure they’ll get it together and I bet I’ll check it out later.

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!
I assumed every “cultist” doing damage to your knights was supposed to represent a full squad of guys

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Yvonmukluk posted:

Wasn't there recently a Deathwatch Xcomlike a few years back? Maybe GW figured it was too soon to revisit that well (plus it wasn't that well received, IIRC).

Also the game's called Chaos Gate, it'd be weird to break out the Deathwatch for that. Given GW seems to parcel out its IP at present in small chunks, and the Ultramarines are currently tied to Space Marine II, they couldn't reuse them. Hence using the GKs instead.

If we're thinking of the same Deathwatch game it was a mobile game mostly, solid but nothing special. You only fight nids in it afaik.