Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

This will make sure you don't suggest to the KDz
That he should grow greens instead of crushing on MCs

Grimey Drawer
So is this legit good? Looks neat but gamers seem to be very upset about Twitch drops so the Steam reviews are "mixed".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I've played like 3 missions so far and all my dudes are injured for at least the next 12 days. Didn't even take very much damage I felt this last mission but it seems any damage at all will cause injury.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Are apothecary rare? I only have the one guy I started with and he is of course critically wounded for the next 18 days or something.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer

Nektu posted:

He meant the ship upgrade, not the class.

Ah oops I missed that, thanks.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The load out and ability UI is not good. It's difficult to tell what is changing.

Overall really like the game but the UI can make basic stuff confusing to look at.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I had no idea Chaos Gate was a series.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer

MMAgCh posted:

More specifically, any ability whose description includes "immune (autos") won't trigger overwatch and the like.

It would be nice if the game explained this anywhere.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Can I completely cover my dudes in scrolls? I mean entirely, like they can't even see out of their visor and they leave a literal paper trail behind them.

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
Is the dreadnought expansion worth getting? I read it added some really difficult encounters or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Popete
Oct 6, 2009

Grimey Drawer
I want to jump back in and play this but I'm not sure if it's worth getting either of the DLCs or just disabling new enemy types and playing the base game. Any opinions on what is worth getting/disabling?