Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Keep on GOP rolling rolling rolling rolling.

I got the game due to grey hunter, got the assassins and took an eversor,

They are just absolute blenders, I set them up to crit things, and you just pop in and slice and dice, abilities cost hp? doesn't matter you gain a good bit back on each kill, dive in and carve, He's great for setting up execute chains and generating a lot of ap.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Deptfordx posted:

So does the game difficulty ramp up on Mercy much?

I started on regular, and rapidly found it got harder than I wanted to deal with. Don't have DLC and knew to disable enemy spawn for them.

So I restarted on Mercy, about 8-9 missions in, and I can basically sleepwalk through them, don't even come close to having a knight downed and frankly I'm a little bored.

It does ramp up as you get farther in,

AtomikKrab
Jul 17, 2010

Captain Oblivious posted:

The boss is absolutely trivial to burn down in one turn what on earth are you talking about?

Disruption shuts off all of his abilities and then he gets beaten to death instantly by an Interceptor. I have never seen him actually do anything in my games or those of friends.

He can only use his ability so often as well, I burned him in one turn without all of that via having my forces spread out in anticipation of swarms from all sides and being just well positioned enough to handle his trickery.