Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

To go quickly is foolish. To go slowly is prudent. Not to go; that is wisdom.

Pirate Radar posted:

I assumed every “cultist” doing damage to your knights was supposed to represent a full squad of guys

Basically this. The same way that top secret Advent facilities are guarded by 20-ish dudes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

At which point should I bother with Batteries and Ship armour upgrades? I haven't seen a threat to the ship yet at day 114, I'm guessing something happens eventually.

Also, Kai is an rear end in a top hat.

Fat Samurai
Feb 16, 2011

Captain Oblivious posted:

Yeah if you complete the Craftworld mission without at least one engine upgrade you have Seriously hosed Up unfortunately

Yeah, I should have waited another round of bloom missions before doing it, probably.

Can you hang around indefinitely before that or will enemy scaling gently caress you up?

Fat Samurai fucked around with this message at 08:22 on May 28, 2022