Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prurient Squid

Tiddy cat Buddha improving your day.
We can just start with A and then just write it in order. I was thiking that this thing should cover a broad range of subjects and interests.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

AAAAAAAAAAA: HOLY loving poo poo IT'S COMING THIS WAY

ty nesamdoom!

Heather Papps

hello friend

gonna have to break with tradition and alphabetization and make the first article in the "b" section byob

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

Prurient Squid

I mean I'd give a kick off but I'd have to have something to impart about something. I probably do but I kind of need a kickstart or something.

Manifisto

aaaaaaaaaB: a reverse sheep says what?

ty nesamdoom!

kalel

ALIEN: pretty good flick. not sure it can be topped tbh

ALIEN$: holy poo poo

Prurient Squid

OK, I'll begin.

AMETHYST

Amethyst was a prisoncamp set up during World War I to detain very early hippies who were undermining the war effort by transmitting "good vibes" above and beyond the acceptable level for a nation in a state of readiness for combat. In 1965 it was purchased and turned into a trendy hostel for socially detatched bohemians. Eventually it fell into decline and was used by organised crime as a store for stolen uncut dimonds that turned out to be store bought crystals. The premises were eventually condemed.

gleebster

Only a howler
Start with A? No, that's just what they'll be expecting.

google THIS

"Writing an Encyclopedia: Start with A" I furiously scribble in my notes. Then, hesitantly, I add a question mark

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Should it contain another tinier encyclopedia?

google THIS

In the end the BYOB encyclopedia will basically be a child's letter book, except with several entries each for B, Y, O, and W, and C and D angrily scribbled out

Manifisto

Aaaaaaaaack:

ty nesamdoom!

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Manifisto posted:

I'm either drunk, this made me laught too much, or both. It should definitely be an enBYOBedia.

https://i.imgur.com/1qBoiAi.mp4

Manifisto - 2023,rear end-penny - 2023,Saoshyant - 2023,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2022,Manifisto - 2018,Pot Smoke Phoenix - 2021
Sherbert Hoover

Working hard, thank you!

Manifisto posted:

this sig is protected by Simsmagic!

Twenty Four

Buttchocks posted:

Should it contain another tinier encyclopedia?

You get to the "E's" and the entry for encyclopedia repeats the entirety of the encyclopedia. Thankfully in the second encyclopedia the entry just says "See Encyclopedia" with a reference to the previous page number, so it doesn't go on forever.

The Hello Machine

I'm not a real machine, but I am a real Hello-sayer.
Encyclopedia: a book of words

Byob: a book of orbs (?)

nesamdoom
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Twenty Four posted:

You get to the "E's" and the entry for encyclopedia repeats the entirety of the encyclopedia. Thankfully in the second encyclopedia the entry just says "See Encyclopedia" with a reference to the previous page number, so it doesn't go on forever.

Include the whole thing under Entirely: Encyclopedia also.

Prurient Squid

OK, we're on to B now.

Erm... BYOB!

nut

I’m gonna choose to do the j volume knowing all too well that there are no words that start with j

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

nut posted:

I’m gonna choose to do the j volume knowing all too well that there are no words that start with j

the only word thats that start with j are jabroni and jalopy

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Prurient Squid

BEES

Also know as Cage's bane. These creatures are basically everywhere and polinate the plants. The typical response to being surround by the bees is to shout "Ahhhhh, the bees.. the beeeeeeeeeeeees!". They have really curly tongues that they unfurl to get the sweet nectar out of plants.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

Prurient Squid posted:

BEES

Also know as Cage's bane. These creatures are basically everywhere and polinate the plants. The typical response to being surround by the bees is to shout "Ahhhhh, the bees.. the beeeeeeeeeeeees!". They have really curly tongues that they unfurl to get the sweet nectar out of plants.

CEES

The sequel to BEES

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alexandriao

Adjudicant: that time. that one time when i ran over my neighbour's pet tamagochi and they sued me for damages but there was a water leak in the small claims court so we get directed to big claims court and of course you know how small claims court is like tiny well big claims court is huge and there was so much space and i had to wait for trial and while i was waiting for trial i had to climb a small stepladder to ask the judge receptionist lady where the toilets were, and she said she couldnt hear me and so i told her again but louder and she got offended and said i shouldn't shout.

so i went to the toilets to cry and take some drugs and then made my way to the court and sat down. but then the judge asked who the defendant was and i wasn't ready to defend myself, i had left my armour in the car. so i didn't say anything and just kind of slunk down in the pews and scratched my itchy eye brow. i have used all kinds of cream on this eyebrow but it never stops itching. my psychiatrist said its psyko sohmnatic but also he stole my second and third wife so what does he know. anyway i slunk down in the pew and my defense attorney comes and gets me and sits me down properly and at that point like fifty to one hundred men in suits sit down at the table opposite and i ask them who they are and they tell me to shut up. so i do and i say sorry because i get worried that they might stab me with their pens until i orgasm. but then the judge speaks and it turns out that the entire town of tamagochi from japan are there and they are very mad at me and filed a class action suit for crimes against tamagochi.

so i get very scared and start sweating because of the drugs and it turns out im being extradited to tamagochi. they put me in this little box with holes in and the very nice man with a moustache who looks like poirot says to piss in this corner of the box. so i do and i dont get nothing to eat or drink for the next day or two before im in japan. or at least i thought i was because there was a mixup with the planes and im in Canada.

anyway thats the story of how i met my canadian girlfriend Charlie.