Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

AtomD posted:

:allears: Autodesk

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
it's pretty common in france to have a dedicated room for the toilets (people call it WC or toilets or more colloquially "chiottes")

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

Jonny 290 posted:

ah gotcha. not sure how that'd help me content-aware-scale my dick pics but i get it now

content aware scaling can't do miracles anyway

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

im the load bearing keyboards

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

Video Nasty posted:

It needed a little something 🔊
https://i.imgur.com/0zPFpfO.mp4

lmao nice

here's the blend file if anyone wants it

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

Gnossiennes posted:

what does the tampon option do??

lol
it's to calibrate the light pen

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

FMguru posted:

the four sided platonic solid balanced atop the twenty sided platonic solid lmao

:420: :snoop: :420:

the guy invented 90's pov-ray pictures centuries ahead of his time

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006

lmao that game
it was super obtuse and there were like a million absurd game overs, like when showing up at the kgb office in casual clothes or at the bar in kgb uniform

I seem to recall my character needing to piss & pissing themselves at some point although come to think of it it might have been a copy protection thing :thunk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zlodo
Nov 25, 2006
my crimes.tape