Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

It's amazing what giving Isaac a voice has done for the game. There are so many quality of life updates that just make the game so much more fun to play!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
Better late than never! Sorry for disappearing for a while folks, had a family emergency detailed at the start of the recent Remnant: From The Ashes vod. And speaking of vods...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhZHqpAVQN4

Motive's Mercer's Marker is wrecking the Ishimura AND our mind, simultaneously! Will Isaac reunite with Nicole and make it out alive? Dead Space concludes with flourish and surprise, managing to twist a true classic to the very end, to the breaking point without snapping, and it impressed the hell out of me. I am so looking forward to seeing what Motive does next. Post your thoughts on it too, now that it's been a while since the game's release! Would love to hear if you folks are still psyched about it with time (I sure am).

Persistence may be labeled as obsession. Also be mindful of psychological rejection. In other words: Stick around, folks, we ain't done yet.

CJacobs fucked around with this message at 19:35 on Mar 20, 2023

Fire Storm
Aug 8, 2004

what's the point of life
if there are no sexborgs?
The Maritime Horrors channel just released it's latesst video, The Ruination of the USG Ishimura, and I thought the timing was good.