Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
Good go, I am so sorry CJ, no one should have to deal with that. Be safe, and good fortune.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stryth
Apr 7, 2018

Got bread?
GIVE BREADS!
Watched all three Callisto vods mostly in a row. The games story was pretty interesting, and it certainly looked fun. Never gonna buy it though, the reliance on the evasion system is something I could never get used to. Though I did get a chuckle when I realized that CJacobs was playing a dude named Jacob.

My only real gripes were,
1: The 2 headed boss 1-shots, it' should've at least been 2 hits minimum.
2: The small stack sizes for ammo, and non-stackability of batteries. Since the HC could load 10 rounds the ammo should have stacked to 20 at the minimum.
3: The lack of a button to play audio logs you just picked up. every other game with audio logs had one, but Idon't see CJ do it once, but that might have just been him. IDK.
4: CJ calling all the prison GUARDS "wardens" for all three streams. Dude there's only ONE Warden in any prison, and they're the one in charge, the ones watching the prisoners are the Guards/Jailers/Correctional Officers! Not Wardens. While the names might change between countries, I'm fairly certain NOBODY calls a guard a warden, except a maybe in a fictional story.