Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
it's the flavor
hot banana
stoke gunner
fridge magnet
bon goku
View Results

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

"Hey, where did Steve go?"
Design by Kamoc
Go hang out at a coffee shop and read a book. The walk will feel nice, the reading will be distracting and :coffee:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc
Do you live in BFE somewhere? Even there, you can find a lot of peace hiking/camping/walking.

Cannon_Fodder
Jul 17, 2007

Design by Kamoc

precision posted:

and of course that's the worst part of all

you get super depressed and you're like, ALL RIGHT buddy, i'm gonna LET PEOPE KNOW. i'm gonna blow some minds with how utterly, completely hopeless my life has become

but that never works! it literally never helps! because all people see is a depressed, unfun MESS and of COURSE nobody wants to be friends with THAT

so even people who MEAN WELL see what you're saying, and they just go "YIKES"

so in conclusion, all i'm doing is making it worse

lmao

If you're looking for companionship go do things other people do (during the day). Bars aren't the answer, but maybe hitting up a meetup might be good. I moved to a new city and just leveraged things I liked doing. I ended up making some nice friends. What do you like doing?