Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
it's the flavor
hot banana
stoke gunner
fridge magnet
bon goku
View Results

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Frb1TqqJptc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Catastrophe posted:

Trying to convey mental illness to those unwilling to try to understand is infuriating and pointless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NbLhHtaVIO4

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZatFRUN8D9A

I've got a war in the head.
Fear our lives won't pass as great events.
A better prospect hides up ahead.
Do you feel it in the air?
We've been crushed beyond oblivion.
Farce and death walk hand in hand.
Graves and memorial walls hold my family name.
Pills and bottles do the same. I hope that freedom's coming our way.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Catastrophe posted:

Yes, I really think that many here are not familiar with actual, actual, actual depression. Actual depression. Not "I feel sad sometimes" bullshit. Actual clinical depression. Yes, I 100% believe way too many feel they understand because they felt sad once. That's cemented in place by the BS advice I've received from people here over the years.

And about going to a "headshrinker" for therapy... yeah, again an out of touch clueless response. I stopped getting unemployment last September. I still can't find a job. I'm poor as hell. I have no health insurance because, duh, I can't afford it. Again, "just go do this one simple thing!" is nonsense, clueless advice from someone who has no clue.

Its probably because you want to run the game game and not play it. Youre the genius.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
If your'e too arrogant to understand your place in reality it can be pretty hard.

If you want to earn money and live, normal people need to be able to deal with your attitude.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
I'm a complete nihilist but i'm not dead and need money, so i do reality pretty well, it feels good too.

It has to feel good, help others if you cant find the spark in yourself easily.

Billy Ray Blowjob fucked around with this message at 22:15 on May 13, 2022

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
I want to be a skate baorder right, and I cant and Im jut so angry 24/7 about it that I sniff glue now

I could afford real drugs, but its not in character.

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica

Big Beef City posted:

I mean that part really does kinda suck though.

The "I did it you should be able to, too" thing.
I think you're just loving around but the people who do think "actually just go lift brah" are dumb

Roller blading is gay as gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
I was retarded and couldnt do some sports.

But I found retarded sports I could do

Now Im Cheif of the retards

It feel good and also keeps down my urges that may become violent crimes.