Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
it's the flavor
hot banana
stoke gunner
fridge magnet
bon goku
View Results

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
i was depressed once, until i grabbed onto both my bootstraps and pulled really hard, lifting me up into the sky, whereupon i did a backflip and came back down landing perfectly on my feet.
mentally, of course. if i tried to do that physically, i would've broken my back.

i would share with you how i did it, but you'd need to become a (figurative) demon slayer and i don't think you're ready, op. also you need to learn how to use nunchaku.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Catastrophe posted:

Yes, I really think that many here are not familiar with actual, actual, actual depression. Actual depression. Not "I feel sad sometimes" bullshit. Actual clinical depression. Yes, I 100% believe way too many feel they understand because they felt sad once. That's cemented in place by the BS advice I've received from people here over the years.

And about going to a "headshrinker" for therapy... yeah, again an out of touch clueless response. I stopped getting unemployment last September. I still can't find a job. I'm poor as hell. I have no health insurance because, duh, I can't afford it. Again, "just go do this one simple thing!" is nonsense, clueless advice from someone who has no clue.

i agree 100%.

only my feelings are real.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Billy Ray Blowjob posted:

I want to be a skate baorder right, and I cant and Im jut so angry 24/7 about it that I sniff glue now

I could afford real drugs, but its not in character.

i forced myself to go out at 4am everyday for two years and taught myself to rollerblade inline skate.

dreams are possible, skate baord your way out of depression! i did it, so can you! :skateboard:

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
you could also use the skate baord to skate away from your depression.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
hire a clown to cure your depression.

but doctor, i am the clown!

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

Nigmaetcetera posted:

The easy depression hack is ECT btw, but I’ve been told they’re phasing it out, which sounds like a terrible mistake to me.

you can pay $100 to a dominatrix and she'll happily electrocute your balls.

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012
see. all you have to do is take drugs, op.

drugs make everyone* happy*!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strumpie
Dec 9, 2012

OMFG FURRY posted:

he took a nightwalk, hes doing great