Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
it's the flavor
hot banana
stoke gunner
fridge magnet
bon goku
View Results

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
OP do you like to play video games and make dark and largely ignorant comments about current events?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Depression is pretty much unheard of in hunter gatherer societies. It seems like civilization is the problem and so the solution is that we should all go out and poison the water s of our discontent. With medication.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

precision posted:

no but seriously, i know this makes me an even dumber person, but i am kind of glad of my depression

as king missile said, "pain is better than emptiness, and emptiness is better than nothing"

King missile is a dumbfuck. Non-existence is obviously better than existence. If our instincts didn't force us to avoid pain and favour life over death we'd all kill ourselves when we had our first tantrum at like 2 years old.