Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
it's the flavor
hot banana
stoke gunner
fridge magnet
bon goku
View Results

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

borkborkborkmorkmorkmork-gabbalooins
What works for me is magic mushrooms. Well, they’re working right now, moving through my words, like worlds, like a caterpillar. I’m not depressed, lol.

I took ‘em cause I was sad and now I ain’t sad I’m jolly.

I am not a doctor or a priest or whatever though.

Nigmaetcetera fucked around with this message at 03:18 on May 12, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

precision posted:

oh i know bout exericise. i've been exercising a lot for a couple years now. i'm actuall kind of in good shape. i mean i've never had an issue with weight but i used to eat really bad and not exercise as much and i was always tired

Exercise doesn’t help depression, the reason people seem to improve after they start exercising is because their depression is starting to go away, so they have more energy to exercise. They proved this by forcing clinically depressed people to exercise. There was no improvement.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

The easy depression hack is ECT btw, but I’ve been told they’re phasing it out, which sounds like a terrible mistake to me.

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Strumpie posted:

you can pay $100 to a dominatrix and she'll happily electrocute your balls.

I don’t need my balls electrocuted, my brother needs his brain electrocuted and doctors won’t do it because “it’s primitive and we don’t know how it works”. Motherfucker, the how ain’t important! Oh well, he tried mushrooms like I suggest to absolutely everybody, and he’s doing alright for now, but he’s going to end up suicidal again and then we’re gonna have to make a homemade device to do it.

ECT > shrooms

Edit: for therapeutic purposes, shocking yourself is of no value recreationally

Nigmaetcetera
Nov 17, 2004

Big Beef City posted:

Wrap him in tinfoil and stick his dick in a shopvac he's the million dollar man now too advanced for sadness and you are the professor behind this unholy creation God bless

My brother only allows himself to be wrapped in tin foil for his baked potato roleplaying.